Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

Luna looked at Zion and then looked back at Vidia waiting for her to reply she was glad she had friends and smiled looking around the art room
Alex (played anonymously)

I sigh watching Zion running in class and laughing I mutter to myself "of course he had to be in my next class"
Zion (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Zion notices Lilly had gained amusement from him, and smiles at her a little, before turning away, not noticing her blush.

Zion bends over in his seat pulling his socks up, and sits up again, grabbing a pencil, and begins sketching something random.
Lilly Black (played by LillyBlack79)

I look away from zion. And goes back to analyzing the class room how tall the wall were and how wide the desks are.

The reason why lilly is analyzing the class room was because she was trained to be a special agent and is used to analyzing everything. But she quit her job to go back to school.

((How old is Lilly, may I ask? Considering you said shes a special agent, her character card say 16. but not sure if you changed it for the roleplay or not lmao))

((yeah I changed for the rp lol))

((Age?))

((shes really 24 but I just changed it for the rp))

((OOoHHh))

((lol))

Zion noticed he wasn't really friends with anyone inside his classes, only with people that aren't in his classes, so he decided, since, Lilly was the only one who seemed approachable, and didn't already hate him for the situation with Alex, why not go talk to her?

Zion gathered his things, and sat next to Lilly, "Hey, whatsup? He asked, with a friendly smile.

It wasn't that he cared anyone hated him for the controversy between Alex and Zion, but its nice to make a new friend once in awhile. Zion wasn't really the shy type, unlike Vidia, so it was pretty easy for him to make friends and talk to people.

Surprised that zion sat next to me. she replies In her normal tone sounding cold, mysterious and secretive "Hello" I smile. My hair covers my eyes.

I watch as Zion sits next to my sister I start to flare up in side I clench my hands to a fist I hold myself back from doing anything stupid.

Zion noticed Alex's face turn a little angry when he sat next to Lilly, he raised an eyebrow, but shook it off thinking that was maybe Alex's girlfriend or something. It didn't matter to him though, so he turned back to Lilly. Zion wasn't a bad person, he just had anger issues, and although it annoyed him Alex was looking at him that way just from sitting next to someone, he decided to let it slide this time.

"I'm Zion." He said, in his normal lazy voice, "Whats your name?" He added with a friendly smile. It was pretty rare to see Zion be so friendly to another person, especially if they weren't friends yet. But he decided to be nice just because he wanted at least one friend in some of his classes.

I reply kindly "Im Lilly Black Nice to meet you" I hold out my soft small hand to him and I smile.

I stop glaring at zion and look down my hands are still clenched to a fist thoughts in my mind whirl around me.

Zion took Lilly's hand, and shook it, before going back to sketching. Zion was sketching out a well made skull. He was pretty good at drawing, although it was just a hobby. Zion always drew kind of creepy or weird things.

I look at his drawing I admire it. I smile I keep trying to hide my eyes so then It dosent make anyone feel attracted to me I just want to make friends in this high school. Since she didnt believe in real love.

Zion looked at Lilly, and noticed she was staring at his drawing. He smiled proudly and continued sketching.

Zion was a hopeless romantic, so he believed in true love. Although it was really hard for him to gain feelings for someone, it was also really easy for him to lose those feelings for someone. Whenever he gained a small crush, he could stop liking that person from the smallest thing.

I mutter something under my breath some words a little bit loud I but I try to keep It silent.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus