Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Alex (played anonymously)

I chuckle a little "but you sure do scream like a girl I almost went deaf hahaha" I keep my voice low then I start to look around the library seeing a bunch of books. I kinda get excited of seeing how many books there is.

As you can see alex likes to read a lot since he really dosent have anything to keep him from being bored so all he does is listen to music, draw, and Read a lot of books.
Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Vidia blushed, and laughed a little at his comment, "Yeah I know." She said looking away, and scratching the back of her neck. She smiled a little.

I kinda start to feel awkward felling that I made Vidia feel bad so I start to look at the books in the mystery, and Fantasy section.
*Small scuffling behind the computer desk* Hey! You guys are from theater right? asked Miles trying to "fit in". I thought the Lock Down was real. Where are you guys going next period asked Miles shyly. I have Band class next to the art room.
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

Luna looked around the library a little bored as she looked at the books many checking her eye she smiled at the books and continued to look at them
Hayden Elwell (played by Lone_Otaku)

((Crap! I missed too much, if possible I'm going to slide back in here))

Hayden walks into the library with his phone to his ear, his conversation could be overheard if listening close enough, "Look, I've already gotten half of the paperwork finished... Of course the deals are signed! ...I'm sure the endgame will work out for your company, you put it in my hands so trust me to bring it back up... Yes... Bye,"

He hangs up and slides the phone into his pocket, walking towards the group in the library. Hayden looked to the cluster of people in the middle of the room, "So... How about that lockdown?" He walks in slowly flashing an item on his belt to the guards, they nod moving slightly to the side, letting him pass.

I look at miles and smile "you can walk with us to our next class if you want"

Luna looks at Hayden every confused on what he was doing but turns back to the books and picks up one and opens it and starts reading for some reason

I stare at hayden but i smile I run my hand through my hair "We thought the lock down was really real.. It got a good scare in us." I sigh happy that it wasn't a real lock down. I glance at luna making sure shes ok I watch her read a book But I keep looking for books.

Hayden grins, "Yeah, I talked to the principal about it, once it was over, as to why it was so abrupt. Why does this school need security guards too? School resource officers should do just fine," He shakes his head, and turns to the guards, "How much do you guys get paid?"

((I'll be back at three))

The guards didn't reply, they kinda just glared at Hayden, bickering to each other, before leaving the library.

Vidia was kind of staring off into space, thinking, ignoring everyone else, when she heard miles, she noticed he was trying to talk to us, but no one really was replying. She giggled a little.

"Hey." She replied, trying to sound friendly, "I didn't see you in theater, whats your name?" She asked, before hearing Alex, "Yeah, you can walk with us to class." She added, with a smile.
Zion (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Zion walks in the library, laughing because he was being stupid with a few friends. He noticed everyone was there, and he kind of glared at Alex, but ignored him walking over to the bookshelves, he looked at the music books.

Zion always had a thing for music. He loved playing the guitar, and he was really into heavy metal and rock music. Zion took a book about guitars off the shelf, moved to a table, and read silently while he waited for the drill to end.

I smirk at Zion when he glares at me and I go back at looking at the books. I wait for the drill to end.

Vidia giggles a little at Zion and Alex, "They're probably going to end up fighting." She mumbles to herself.

Vidia didn't really like reading much, so she didn't pick out a book. She just played with her fingernails while she waited. Before long, the intercom came on telling everyone that the drill was over. I hop up, grab my bag, and my stuff, and wait for Alex Luna and Miles at the door.

Vidia waited for Miles because he kinda seemed like he was trying to make new friends, so she decided to wait for him also.

I stop look at the books I grab my backpack and Walk towards vidia I wait for luna and Miles too.

I ignore Zion completely.
So what's the deal with that Zion kid I saw he looked at you weirdly asked Miles.

Luna grabs her stuff and walks to where Alex and Vidia and miles are she smiled shyly

I look at Miles and I reply trying to sound like nothing happened " yeh......we just.....kinda.....um ...Know each other."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus