Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

( okie well reply to the other thing XD )
Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Vidia peaks out of the desk, taking a few moments for her eyes to adjust to the darkness. When her eyes finally do, all she sees is two figures. Vidia can't hold back and she screams.
Alex (played anonymously)

I Rush to vidia cover vidias mouth

"SHHH shut your damn mouth its me alex and luna is at the corner" I go of her

let*

Luna jumped at the scream and hid more trying not to make a sound at all as she looked in direction Alex and Vidia were at she looked at the other parts of the library

Vidia calms down when she realizes its just them.

Vidia nods, and two security guards barge in the door with guns in their hands. I look at them shocked.
"What happened?" They asked, I blushed embarrassed.

I look up at the security guards with their guns I get up slowly and I respond "Im a student from here" I mention for vidia to stay silent and luna too

Luna looks at the security guards a little scared and then looked at Alex unsure of what to do at all

(reload the chat lol I edit)

I raise my hands to show i have nothing on me

Luna watched Alex but stayed in the corner really unsure if she should come out and show herself or just stay where she was hidden in then corner

(waiting for vidia cough cough)

The two security guards put down their guns, "You can't scream like that." They scolded, and sighed, "You're aware this is just a drill right?" They asked a little frustrated.

Vidia breathed out heavily and came out from under the table panting, "Seriously?" She asked with frustration in her tone, which was something rare to hear from Vidia. She generally tried to hide when she was frustrated or annoyed in any way.

I glare at the security guards with a angered expression "Well they could have told us that it was drill!"

Luna came out of hiding and stood beside Alex looking at the guards

I glance at Vidia and Luna

I sigh I calm myself down and ask the guards "well when is the drill gonna be over hm?"

"Drill is over in a few minutes." They reply with annoyance, "Just stay in here."

The security guards leave without another word, and shut the door without turning the light off

Luna looked at Vidia and then Alex and then looked around the Library since the light was on she could see all the books they had she started walking around looking at all the books

I look at vidia "hey sorry for scaring you like that didnt mean to"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus