Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Lilly Black (played by LillyBlack79)

I nod in agreement "yeah.....I guess.......I mean.....he kinda acts like that cause.." I look down "cause I really don't have the best experiences with boys cause most of them end up hurting me that why my brother is like that..." My hands are shaking a little
Zion (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Zion laughed a little, "I may be mean, but i'd never hurt a friend." He remarked. Looking at Lilly with a smile.

I look back at him this time my hair isnt covering my eyes revealing A beautiful combination Of Dark blue and silver stripes and a Black ring surrounding my pupil. I smile back at him. And I wipe the tears off my face.

"Wow. I love your eyes." He complimented with a smile.

I smile then I say in a joking tone "thats how I attract the boys once you look into them you cant get your eyes off me" I wink and laugh a little. I rub my eyes a little. thank god I dont wear makeup I thought to myself. I get up slowly.

Zion rolled his eyes, "Oh, whatever." He said with a laugh, and he got up, "You ready to go back to class, or do you just wanna stay and hang out here? I'll stay with you, if you want." He offered, with a friendly smile.

I smile "nah I think im gonna skip this class...you can stay if you want but I dont want you getting in trouble for skipping"

Zion sat back down next to Lilly, "Eh, don't worry about it, I skip class all the time." He laughed and added, "You can probably tell by the way I act." He laughed, before looking away down at the floor a little.
*Miles turns to this girl* Uh...hi....I'm sorry I never learned your name I'm Miles*he smiles and sticks his hand out*
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

( hey guys UselessCatt got banned for a day she told me to tell y'all )

(why?!)
Hayden Elwell (played by Lone_Otaku)

((When doing one of Zion's posts she cursed too much))

( yup )

((hmm I see))
Hayden Elwell (played by Lone_Otaku)

((Will we wait? Or continue?))

((im not sure))

( idk )

((I guess we wait))