Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Journey Through Canis Majoris

(Had tae go for bit! sorry!)
Roy Severias (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

(You're all good, my friend.)
Jessy (played by JessyG)

(Yes, no worries)
U'ludra stopped when he felt he was close enough to the laddie he was going to either slap or hit with his stick, he finds a local tree to climb up onto not a hard task for one like him, he observes his would be target, placing the baby he had next to him, making sure the branch it was on was safe and stable.

Roy was simply cooking up some rabbit stew underneath the tree, he was completely unaware of the random person that was nearby. "Mmm, mmm. There ain't nothing like the smell of a freshly cooked rabbit." The smell of the food gently flows on the cool breeze. His weapons were underneath the tree U'ludra was on.
Jessy (played by JessyG)

Jessy grasped her opportunity when she saw the small boy climb up the tree. She ran to the boy with the sword, who seemed to be setting up a camp, and grabbed his arm.

"I ain't done nothing! I'm innocent, I swear!" He believes the woman to be a guard from the capital city, he's clearly shocked from the random appearance of her.
(Hey! I can roleplay now! What's happening currently?)
Jessy (played by JessyG)

Jessy rolled her eyes and lowered her hood.
"Look, sweetheart, I didn't think you did anything. I just thought I would let you know that there's a man in that tree up there, the one you blasted fire at? Yeah, he's angry. I suppose he doesn't take kindly to almost being burnt to ashes. Which makes sense, actually." She smirked at him and leaned against a tree, crossing her arms.
He drops out of the tree, making a slight thud as he lands on the ground his spear was still sheathed looking like a staff and his dagger was hidden beneath his bright clothing "Excuse me sir would you mind if i poked you lightly in the eye?".
Jessy (played by JessyG)

Nathan Deward wrote:
(Hey! I can roleplay now! What's happening currently?)

(Sure! Roy, the warrior guy, was just practicing with his fire sword, and blasted fire at U'ludra, the guy in the tree, who got angry. I've been following them.)
(Thanks!) Nathan was in the forrest, watching them. He was going to try hunting animals, like his friend has suggested to him, alas this commotion caused the animals to scurry away

"Oh...I didn't mean to get so worked up..." He says a bit apologetic to the woman.

"...Can you say that again? I don't think I heard you." Roy is still trying to process everything.
Jessy (played by JessyG)

"Unbelievable," Jessy muttered to herself. "Man. Angry. Tree." she said, pointing for emphasis. "Really. How thick can you get?"
He lets his staff do his talking for him, he dashed forward, grasping his staff from his back and aiming a jab at Roy's left eye making the blow quite light but rather fast, even for his standards.

"Right. Um, would you care to join me for breakfast...?" He asks trying not to lose his temper on the spear wielder. The stew had finished cooking.
Do I even want to talk to this group..? Well if I couldn't find any game, I might aswell He thought as he stood up, stretching his legs and arms.
Jessy (played by JessyG)

(Apologies, I have to get off for a while. I may be on later tonight, I'll catch up.)

(Alright, see you later.)
(bye)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Journey Through Canis Majoris

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus