Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Journey Through Canis Majoris

Axl Rose (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

"Actually, I was just about to ask you the same thing. I cam here for a drink...not some crazy bar brawl." He said with a slight chuckle. "Do you know if this happens often around here?" Axl asked, trying to drown out the noises from the crazies.
Baylock (played by BulletRain)

Baylock shrugged, "It usually happens once or twice a week. Not really on a schedule. But now, these are becoming more frequently. Last time it was just a small thief.." He flicked his hand to motion for another two drinks from the bartender, then removed his hood from his head and offered a small grin to the guy. " 'Nother?" He asked, pushing one of the drinks to the man and taking a sip of his own.

(Apologies it took so long to reply)

"Seems like it's a fun little place." Axl said in response, gladly accepting another round. "I wouldn't guessed some petty thievery would push people like this into such a frenzy, it's amazing really." He says in between sips, "...This is some of the best drink I've had in years...I need to come here more often."

(It's cool man, I've had some pretty bad response time, too.)

Baylock was pleased the man was not offset by his appearance, and relaxed a bit. He nodded absently before his attention snapped back to their conversation. "The folks here are usually tightly coiled, so little things like that can put them off," he waved in the general direction of a growing brawl as he muttered. "I'm Baylock by the way," he introduced himself and extended a clawed hand

"I guess that explains a lot...it's certainly different from my home." He said in response, "The name's Axl, it's nice to meet you, sir." Introducing himself with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too," Baylock responed with a fleeting grin. He finished off his drink, but didn't motion for another yet. "Wonder what started this today," he grumbled quietly, then glared at the brawl. "Anyways, ya just passing through this place or..?" Baylock trailed off, but turned his attention back to Axl.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Journey Through Canis Majoris

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus