Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Journey Through Canis Majoris

(see ya later)
Roy Severias (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

(Shall we continue or wait?)
(Continue i guess) He scoffs and picks up a nearby small rock, chucking it at Roy whilst he scrambled back into the tree and quickly leaped backed down, taking the child with him as he did so.

"What the hell was that for...?" Roy ignores it and begins to eat some of his freshly cooked stew, slightly annoyed.
"Hey! What are you doing?!" He called walking over

"You talking to me or the bastard that thinks he's a Geodude?" Roy doesn't look up from his food for even a second.
"Both of you! What's going on?"

"I'm just tryin' to enjoy a nice meal here, nothing more, nothing less. That bastard comes around with a spear and tries to poke it out."
"you know you dull headed nimwit" He quickly replied tapping his foot on the ground as he spoke.

"What're you still doing here? Was chucking that rock not enough for you or something?" Roy is trying not to lose his cool.
"If you're that curious i'm nomadic, so taking a break is rather pleasurable, and there are plenty more rocks to throw, i'd just rather jab your eye very lightly with this over sized stick i have on my back" Behind his mask he had quite the devilish grin.

"I ain't done nothing to you...now if you don't mind, I'm trying to enjoy a nice meal, thank you." Luckily, Roy's bow is in arms reach, while his archery skills are weak, he could potentially land a shot from a close distance.
He chuckles whilst grasping another rock, throwing and catching it in his hand repeatedly whilst he continued to tap his foot, constantly fidgeting never still for even a moment.

Roy had finished his meal and began cleaning up his area, grabbing his sword and getting ready to head off for the village. His intentions with the village were unclear.
He waits a moment, watching him walk off before lining up a throw with his rock, hoping to brush it just by his head, but he wasn't and expert so anything could happen, he was taking a moment to think before he threw.

Luckily, Roy happened to kneel down to adjust his boot, just in time for the rock to fly by his head. "Keep your nose clean, kid." Roy says a bit harshly before walking off.
"Both of you, knock it off." He rolled his eyes. Rather mad his game left
"No matter what my nose i'll be cleaner than your one lad!" He said after him, sitting down whilst pressing his back against a the tree he was next to.

Roy doesn't respond and continues towards the village, fairly annoyed that his breakfast was interrupted by some random kid.
Jessy (played by JessyG)

Jessy watched the whole exchange, rather amused. Men were such buffoons. She chuckled softly to herself and ran to catch up with the man, who had given quite a hilarious remark about a Geodude.
"Mind if I join you?" she asked, falling into step with him. "I'm on my way to the village as well."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Journey Through Canis Majoris

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus