Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Journey Through Canis Majoris

Jessy (played by JessyG)

(I have to go for tonight, sorry. I should be back on tomorrow afternoon, after school. Thanks for setting this up, it's quite fun.)
Roy Severias (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

"It certainly looks like a lively place, the last pub I went was full of boring assholes." Roy laughs a little bit, enjoying the place's atmosphere. "Oh, I'll take some good ol' Tennessee whiskey, if you don't mind." His eyes wander all over the pub, checking out some of the people.

(I'll see you tomorrow, my friend.)
(Well first back i guess might as well post lol)

U'ludra had been at that tree for a while and felt the urge to move, he never did like being still for long periods of time and when he was his urge to wander only became strongers. He picked up the child he cared for a decided to just walk in a random direction, it turns out it was the direction of the village, but at his pace it would take him quite a while.
Axl Rose (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

(I'm gonna throw in another character and will periodically switch between them.)

Axl had just entered the village, looking around. "Well, I certainly ain't in Kansas anymore..." He said, looking quite out of place, how he got there is unknown, even to him.
Baylock (played by BulletRain)

Baylock sat silently among his wares, a few of the last swords and axes he'd made before. His space among to village's vendors looked out of place, but he didn't mind the attention. Baylock kept his ears flattened and hidden well in the hood of his mottled cloak, but his golden eyes peered put thoughtfully. His cat-like features tended to startle customers, so kept them shadowed by the cloth of his hood.

(Man, I gotta check this more often o.o )
Jessy (played by JessyG)

"You heard him," Jessy said, nodding at the bartender. He turned and began attending to their drinks. "Roy, I've gotta take a piss. Be back in a mo'," she said, pointing with her thumb at the restroom. She hopped off her bar stool and walked towards the restroom, but when Roy turned away she quickly ducked through another door. She entered a storage room, where crates and bottles were scattered. A man sat in the corner, arms crossed.
"You got 'em?" he asked her. She nodded and took the burlap sack she had been carrying off of her shoulder. She opened it for him, revealing it's valuable charge.
"Give me the money, and I'll give you the bag," she said, eyes narrowed. He nodded and handed over a sack of gold coins. In a flash, she grabbed the burlap sack and hefted it over her shoulder, and brandished a crate, with which she whacked him upside the head. He cried out in alarm, and she bolted out of the room, closing the door behind her. She darted into the pub and grabbed Roy's arm. "We need to leave. Now. Follow me if you wish." She said urgently. She did not wait for a response, and ran out of the pub.
(Well, this is happening.)

He had strolled through the forest and soon found himself upon a giddy little village, a giddy little village with a person running for their life more accurately. He himself had no idea what was going on but he was as ever way too curious for his own good. U'ludra walked calmly into the town seeing the pub the girl had ran out off. The not so logical person U'ludra is he walks towards the pud, keeping his main hand close to his dagger.
Roy the Trainer (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

"What the hell are we doing now?" He asks, chasing her as she rushes from the pub. Roy is completely confused now, though he just goes along with it shrugging.

Axl had just arrived in the pub, only to find a grown man crying, "Man, all the good things happen when I'm gone..." He says, sighing heavily.

(Whoops, wrong Roy)

Baylock's ears flicked up in a flash as he heard a man cry out, his yellow eyes tracking the sound. He slung the warhammer over his shoulder and wrapped the wares into the blanket he'd spread them on. With the wrapped bag of weapons and his hammer, he finally rose to his paws. He trotted off in the direction of the yell, noticing a pub many others seemed interested in too.

"'scuse me! Mind if I get drink or two?" He asks, calling out to one of the bartenders. As he waits, his wander throughout the place, curious about the people in the building, wondering whether they're violent savages or civilized people.
Jessy (played by JessyG)

(Sorry I took so long!)

Jessy grabbed Roy's hand and dashed through the streets, cursing under her breath all the while. Spotting a dilapidated building, she quickly pushed open the rotting door and ran inside. She turned to Roy, who's face displayed an utterly bewildered expression.
"Sorry about that," she said, grimacing. "But, uh," she held up the bag of coins, grinning.

(It's all good, friend.)

"Um, what was that all about?" Roy asks her, tilting his head about the bag of loot in between gasps for breath from the sudden mad dash away from the pub.
Jessy (played by JessyG)

"Let's just say I had an unhappy customer," she said vaguely, looking away from him. "But, right now the whole bloody town is probably curious as to what happened back there, so we're going to have to lie low for now. Or, at least I am. You can leave if you wish, you know," she told him. She had been quite surprised that he had actually come with her.

"I got nothing better to do...that was kind of exciting to say the least." He said with a smile at her.

Meanwhile, Axl was trying to figure out what all the commotion was about, obviously quite confused about the whole ordeal, "So much for having a peaceful drink..." He said with much disappointment in his voice.

Baylock strolled into the pub, determined on figuring out what happened. A few gave him angry shouts as he moved past, but the sight of his weapon quieted the curses to whispers. He dropped his bundle at his paws before asking the bartender for a drink. As Baylock waited, he scanned the place over his shoulder.

Axl watched the newcomer stroll up to the bar, deciding he should do the same if he wants a drink as well, he tries to keep his cool among the chaos in the tavern.

Baylock noticed a new person coming up to the bar and gave the man a simple nod in greeting. He downed his drink quickly, then turned towards the chaotic scene before him. "Do you know what the commotion is about?" Baylock asked the man at the bar without turning to face him, his voice rather gruff.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Journey Through Canis Majoris

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus