Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Journey Through Canis Majoris

Roy Severias (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

"Sure, I don't mind at all. The name's Roy by the way, mind if I ask who you are, ma'am?" He slows his pace down, returning to his collected personality like he was earlier.
Jessy (played by JessyG)

"Nice to meet you, Roy. I'm Jessy. My friends call me Jess, but you're not my friend. So don't," she said.

"Alrighty then. Shall we get going, then?" Roy said with a slight smile on his face, feeling good to be in someone else's company again.
Jessy (played by JessyG)

"Lets," Jessy agreed. "That was quite the entertainment back there, huh?" she asked as they walked. "Feisty, that one."

"Feisty, eh? I could think of several things to call that guy...I'm glad we entertained ya." Roy chuckles slightly, keeping up with her. "The bastard came out of nowhere and then you popped up, it's been crazy, I tell you."
Jessy (played by JessyG)

Jessy smiled. "Yeah. Seems like that's a popular spot. So, what're you going into town for?" she inquired.

"I'm heading there to get some work, I've heard they were having a bandit problem lately. I'm assuming that's the reason you're heading out there as well." he says in response.
Jessy (played by JessyG)

"Umm, yes. That's why," Jessy said, plastering a smile on her face and tightening her grip on the burlap sack over her shoulder. "Those nasty bandits!" she said, chuckling nervously.

"You don't have to lie to me, miss." He says chuckling a bit, rolling his eyes ever so slightly.
Jessy (played by JessyG)

"Alright, fine. I have business there. And don't call me miss, alright? I'm not anything special," she said, raising her hood again and scowling slightly.

"Heh. I think we'll get along just fine, Jessy." Roy smiles slightly as they get closer to the village entrance.
Jessy (played by JessyG)

"Sure," Jessy said. "As long as you don't blast any fire at me. The Geodude back there, sure. But keep that fire sword thing away from me," she said, chuckling.

(I'm thinking possibly Roy and Jessy could have a romantic relationship eventually? If not that's totally fine, just an idea)

(That might be interesting.)

"As long as you don't piss me off, I won't scorch ya, I promise." He laughs a little bit.

They finally reach the village, a nice little place with kind looking people. Nothing at all could go wrong in the village.
Jessy (played by JessyG)

(As she's kind of a very reserved and harsh character, it might be fun as he is a tough soldier)

"Mind if we stop by a pub?" Jessy asked as they entered the town. "I could use something to loosen me up a bit. Just one drink or so, though. Don't worry," she assured.

"I could probably use some whiskey myself." Roy says in response, looking around for one nearby.
Jessy (played by JessyG)

"Oh, I know a good one," Jessy said quickly. "It's a little bit farther, but it's worth it," she added.

"Lead the way, Jessy." He says, smiling at her, ready to drown himself in the whiskey. "I'll pay for the drinks."
Jessy (played by JessyG)

"How very noble of you," she said, flashing a smile at him. When they reached the pub, she led him around the back to an alleyway and began to open a door that read; Employees Only. Noticing him looking at her strangely, she quickly explained. "I know the bartender. Don't worry about it," she said, opening the door and stepping inside.

He follows her inside, "Do you work here as well?" Roy asks her, looking around the pub, smiling at the wonderful smell. "I might be able to restock on a few things here as well." He makes sure he still has some money for the stuff he needs.
Jessy (played by JessyG)

"Uh, no, I don't work here," she explained. "I've just come here a lot." They walked up to the bar and she waved at the large, tattooed man who was cleaning glasses behind the bar. "
"Jess!" the man cried, smiling broadly. "Ay, fellas, get a load a' this! It's The Big J!" he said to a few men playing cards across the room. Two of them waved, and the other stumbled over, obviously very drunk.
"Jess! How you doing, sweet cheeks?" he slurred. Jessy rolled her eyes.
"Go play cards, Jim. And if you're going to throw that beer up, do it outside." She then turned back to the bartender. "You know what I want," she said, smiling at him. She turned to Roy. "Sorry about all this. Like I said, I've been here. What do you want?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Journey Through Canis Majoris

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus