Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Maximum Ride: New Flock

Jamarco Comerford (played by trombonejedi) Topic Starter

Jamarco nods in response to Jack. "Yeah, I guess that's true. God knows what kind of stuff they were doing in there." He glances at Crowe, shrugging as he commented on his wings. "Hey, life's too short for monochromatic feathers." He looks behind him to find three Erasers in their wolf form flying after then with wings. "Well, did not expect that. That's pretty impressive, actually."
Orrik's oddities (played by Orrik_Zynn)

"They aren't alone..." Crowe pointed to the ground at the others scattered below and moved in front of the others adding "These are slower...unless they've changed since I last fought them...like I said these don't smell the same" he huffed and added "I hate fighting...and for good reason, fight or flight Jamarco?" he leaves the option up to the other as he didn't like the feeling of being in charge. Looking back to the others he readied his staff as he waited.
Jack (played by Teagan98)

Jack starts laughing "they're too big so they can't fly properly" he said while laughing, one of the erasers was flying in a zig zag motion swerving left and right it couldn't fly in a straight line.

Jamarco thought hard for a few minutes before shrugging. "Normally, I'd fly away since I'm usually alone. But seeing that they're in unfamiliar territory and the numbers are balanced, I could use a good fight."

Crowe nodded and let out a small growl as he flew forward, his face expressionless as he dipped under the flying beasts then came up behind them slamming his staff into the back of one he spins like a twister curling his wings around him before they burst back out and stopped the spin. He blinked twice as the one fell with an obviously broken wing and swerved just as one of the others took a claw at him not afraid with them being so close he called out "When one falls another usually takes its place so watch out..." he flies backwards gracefully, obviously skilled with flying.

"Jamarco move to the right" Jack said and made a ball of water in his hand then turned it into hot steam and threw it at one of the erasers, the ball of steam blinded the eraser temporarily.

Jamarco rolled to the right and flew straight at an Eraser, using his wings to flip him up and kicking the Eraser square in the chest with his heel. The Eraser grunts and struggles to regain his balance before blocking another kick. Jamarco was very skilled at this type of combat, able to use his balance to move like a quadri-copter and bank right to avoid a counterattack. "So, any of y'all having fun yet?!" He laughs and shoots back at the Eraser, clearly enjoying this situation.

"yeah, I guess if you call being able to create water and change it's form fighting" Jack said and made a icicle in his hand and threw it at another eraser that was going to hit Jamarco while he was fighting a different eraser, the icicle impaled the eraser's head and it fell out of the sky.

Crowe cringed as Jack impaled the eraser shaking his head as he nearly dropped from the sky but caught himself "Bloody rain Jack...and you said you can't fight?" he yells astounded as a pained tear falls from his eye and he wipes it away "since pain seems to be fun..." he frowns and begin's to dive headfirst at the small group of grounded erasers spreading his wings just before he hit the ground he plows through them before flying back up with a look of pain despite not being hurt himself he adds "I feel the pain of others...as if it were my own, i'm used to it but this is why I don't like to fight..." his words were clipped and his voice cracked but he pushed it all away as he landed in a crouch on the roof the other was having his lunch break and spread his wings with a dark look on his face and people began to scatter screaming about demons and angels and begging god for mercy.

Crowe shook his head as he flew up joining the others he says "Jack can you freeze the area...its only us and the erasers" he asked bluntly taking a half hearted swing at an eraser

"I can try" he said and attempted to freeze the area, he got to the point were he couldn't freeze anymore or else he'd pass out but kept going till he had to stand on the roof of a building so he wouldn't fall out of the sky "can you guys handle the rest?" He asked.

Crowe felt Jack draining himself and called out "Easy...don't over do it Jack" he landed beside the boy and put a hand on his shoulder drawing his own energy and giving it to Jack, Crowe smiled and added "Know your limits yeah?" he nodded and stepped back taking to the air again and calling out "Jamarco I hate to scare people but if I don't eat soon I won't be able to keep up...is there anything we may need before we fly out, all I have to do is show my wings and stare to make people run...monochrome wings makes me a dark angel I guess" he shrugs planning to go into a store and take what was needed as he did even when he was by himself, if the others thought bad of him he wouldn't let it bother him he did what he had to so he could survive.

Jamarco lands and bounces on his toes, the adrenaline pumping again. "I have some money saved up, we can get food whenever we need to. I guess the only thing I can think of that we'd need is water. Are we just gonna leave those Erasers there or are we gonna finish em off?" He kept his wings outstretched and slung his backpack over his shoulder, ready to get back into the air again.

"I can make us water and as for the erasers let's finish them so they don't follow us" Jack said as he flew back into the air, the area Jack froze wouldn't be frozen for long they had a least fifteen minutes to finish off the erasers.

Crowe didn't like to kill even when he knew he had to but he didn't want the others to worry for him or think him weak...yes it hurt but he could manage "Unfreeze them..." he said as he dropped down to stand in the middle of them twirling his staff, his pale face void of emotion as he adds looking up "lets get this over with...maybe I can make them hurt themselves..." he curled his wings in and stood waiting patiently wondering if he could manage to cause the erasers to frenzy and attack each other...but he knew he wouldn't attack unless they could at least fight back

"alright hang on one minute" Jack said and moved one of the erasers so it would punch another eraser after he unfroze them, then he laughed a bit "this is gonna be great guys" he said then unfroze the erasers.

Jamarco didn't like to kill either and he certainly wasn't going to like killing these Erasers, but he knew that this was what he had to do. Either they killed them or they took him back, and going back was not an option. He dropped down next to Crowe, his expression relaxed although inside he felt a little guilty. Jamarco felt a little bit of sympathy for the Erasers; he didn't know why though.

"your the one who said to finish off Jamarco so don't feel guilty now...your emotions are distracting me..." Crowe winced as one eraser hit another giving a dark look to Jack as he pointedly said "this is not a game...if it were you on the receiving end would you like it Jack? The erasers were born in that lab too, they just follow orders..." he dodged a clawed fist with ease and slammed his staff into the gut of the one who swung at him receiving a pained yowl from a good distance away before he charged clotheslining two more with his outheld staff then swiftly spinning to slam the sturdy weapon into the skull of a final one with a sickening crack...he knew he would regret this later but pushed the thought away as he took to the air and looked down hoping the others could handle themselves now he waited patiently

Jack flew up to Crowe and waited for Jamarco, "so where are we going now?" he asked.

Jamarco shook away his guilt as the last two Erasers charged him. He spread out his stance and dodged a punch from one of the Erasers, doing a handstand and sweeping his legs around. His foot caught the Eraser's jaw and he stumbled back with a yelp. Jamarco then vaulted​ onto his feet and delivered a strong blow to the other's throat, watching him as he fell to his knees choking from a collapsed windpipe.

He turns back to the first one and runs at the Eraser, jumping and kicking as his heel collided with his Temple. The Eraser falls cold and Jamarco stands over him, hesitating. Then, he slams his foot hard on his skull and presses until he hears a crack that almost makes him heave.

He turns away from his two kills, his cheerful smile replaced by a look of shame and disgust in himself. He opens his wings and takes off, flying up to the group. "Okay," he mumbles. "Let's go."

Crowe sighs feeling like a jerk as he flies off a twisted knot formed in his stomach and his face contorted with the effort to keep from being sick the pain was enough to make him want to cry and he hated to cry...being with others only made this worse.

"Didn't mean to make you feel bad..." he mumbles so Jamarco would hear him but Jack wouldn't then he keeps flying not sure where he was going he felt he had been nominated flock leader and this made him anxious...he didn't want to be in charge so he turns and speaks up "maybe we should find a place to stop so we can talk?"

He was holding his stomach but didn't notice this until he reached for his hairtie and had to pry his own arm away to get it then he pulled his long, dark dirty blonde hair into a ponytail and waited patiently for a response his dark eyes scanning the air and ground at once

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Maximum Ride: New Flock

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus