Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Punked & Poisoned

Mustang Anna Carver (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

"Definitly pumps the adrenaline," Mustang replied with a smile. Finshing wiping off all of Aven's blood as well as her own, she took out a needle and thread. Removing her laether gloves, she sewed up the gash then wrapped it in gauze.
Putting her gloves back on, she took off her holsters and polished her gold, steel guns.
Doc looked down at his gun but it was shined to an inhuman perfection and it lusted for blood on it's muzzle, "Vhen do ve leave, mein captein?"

"As soon as Collins comes back," Mustang replied and just as she did, Collins came in with a rifle and a bag filled with ammo.
Mustang got up and pulled her backpack on.
"Ready?" she asked Doc.
"Alvays, mein captein," he nodded and strapped Keera's gas mask onto her before slinging his AUG over his shoulder and changing his soggy filters for new ones.

Putting on her gas mask, she led the way through the tunnels and out of the tavern. Leading both of them back up many flights of stairs, they came out on the top of a building. Instead of taking the planks, she went to the opposite side and went down a metal ladder. Reaching the cement, she took out her gun and listened for shuffling or moaning. Hearing none, she slowly edged down the alley and looked across a wide open plain. Or what used to be a plain, the toxic gas had killed all signs of life and all that was left was dirt. A large shadowy structure could be seen through the fog but it couldnt be made out clearly.
"I can see zee stairvay to heaven!" Doc laughed and chambered the first bullet in his AUG before looking around.

Mustang rolled her eyes and cocked her gun before walking out into the open. Quietly, she made her way across the large open space. Suddenly the ground shook and she stumbled as an earthquake hit. Bricks tumbled down from the buildings and Collins quickly ran/stumbled to Mustang's side.
"It's zee end of zee vorld as ve know it, it's zee end of zee vorld as ve know it, and I feel fine," Doc sang happily and pressed forwards, keeping perfect balance as Keera pressed against his chest, whimpering.

Collins helped her up then steadied her as they walked. They watched Doc and then looked at each other. With a shrug, Mustang pulled away and kept walking well more of stumbling. When they got close enough to the building, the saw it was a church and it seemed to be a safehouse as well. All the windows were sealed off with steel that had old clock parts attached to them. Rubber outlined each piece of steel and the doors had been replaced with a gold and bronze steel. A large clock had been placed in the middle of the left steel door and it worked! It was ticking and the hands were moving as Mustang checked the time.
1:02 in the day or night she did not know. The fog was inpenetrable by the sunlight so it was impossible to tell when it was night or day.
Walking up to the right door, she unlatched it and grunted as she pulled the heavy door open. Collins went inside and Mustang followed behind, waited for Doc then shut the door. Latching it shut, she looked around the church and found that they had lit it up inside. Rows of pews lined the inside and there were abandoned clothes on each row of pews. As if the people that had been sitting there had dissappeared and left their church clothes behind. Then when Mustang reached the precher's podium, she saw his black, preaching, gown crumpled up on the floor where he had been standing.
"How interesting," was all Doc managed to say as he looked around, "Zee day of reckoning has come for zese people."

Suddenly images flashed through her head of this place faster than the speed of light and Mustang dropped to her knees, holding her head. Gritting her teeth, Collins ran over and knelt next to her.
"Carver? Are you ok?" he asked.
Mustang ripped the gas mask from her head and threw it to the side. Staggering to her feet, she leaned on the podium and was breathing heavily. Never remembering her childhood had been a minor inconvience to her but now she remembered. She had used to live here, in that church with Collins. Her parents had died from the toxic gas and they had taken refuge in this church. But something had happened the day her and Collins were hiding in the attic. She had been wathing the pastor trieing to reassure the people in the church then a bright white light..but she could only remember the screaming of people and couldnt remember what had happpened afterwards. Everyone was just gone.
"Her comes zee sun, do do do, here comes zee sun," Doc sang quietly as he set Keera down and picked up the pastors robes and held them to his chest as if trying for size.

Mustang shook her head and her eyes had quite literally changed color to a light gray, almost an ice white. Collins jumped back a little when he saw her eyes and he took off his gas mask.
"Carver! Your eyes!" he exclaimed in surprise but awe.
Suddenly a clicking sound made her spin around to looked behind Doc. The wall moved inwards and an old wooden door appeared. Without a word, Mustang took out her gun and walked silently over to it. Putting her hand sirmly on it, she pushed and it opened with ease.
A black gaping hole opened in front of her and she realized that she could see through the blackness. A spiraled staircase, led down into the ground but she didnt make a move to go inside. There was a skeleton crumpled at the top of the stiarcase and she knew exactly who it was.
Doc had no idea who it was but made a guess and tossed the robes on top of it, "I do believe zese are yours, no?" hesaid to the skeleton and flicked on the lights on his gasmask lenses and proceeded down the stairs, taking Keera with him.

Mustang watched him go then decided to follow. Collins watched but decided to stay behind instead. Mustang stepped over the skeleton and onto the steps, her boots make a soft clank sound. At the bottom of the steps, there was a pair of shoes and she smiled a little. She remembered those shoes and they just happened to be hers but she left them untouched and walked down a stone hallway. Light ahead of them showed another heavy oak door. She pushed through that one as well and suddenly they were in a fancy room filled with light and fancy furniture. Famous paintings hung from the walls and the floor had a red carpet with gold flecks in it. A steel door on the other side of the room, led to a hallway with many doors in it but again it was fancy and the air was fresh so that meant someone was actually living down here.
"Vhat vonderous, fresh air," Doc took a deep breath through his gas mask and removed Keera's.

A man came around the corner and smiled when he saw Mustang. "Ah my daughter. I knew you would come. Oh and with James Vendet as well. You have good relations," he commented with a reserved smile.
He was wearing a spotless, white suit and his eyes were a piercing ice blue.
His black hair was slicked back and he was cleanly shaven. Mustang took a step back and stood there not saying a word.
"My dear child, why do you fear me?" he asked and started walking towards them
"No! Your not my father," she said finally.
The man smiled to show his perfect, white teeth and kept walking towards them.
"Of course I am Mustang. I am Iro Carver," he replied.
Mustang took another step away from him and ran softly into Doc but she didnt seem to notice as she watched Iro.
Iro looked at Doc and smiled reservedly.
"James its good to see you again," Iro said.
"My I ask, who zee hell are you?" Doc raised a tattered eyebrow behind his gas mask, the motion directed at both Mustang and Iro.

Iro frowned slightly but quickly put back on his smile. Quite a disturbingly clam smile too.
"I see you dont remember me either. I am Iro Carver," Iro replied and introduced himself again.
Mustang was unsettled by this man and she wasnt sure about evem herself anymore when he smiled. She didnt notice it was Doc she was slightly leaning onto.
"Is zere a reason I should know your name?" Doc had his finger on the trigger, ready to shoot.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Punked & Poisoned

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus