Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Punked & Poisoned

Mustang Anna Carver (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

"You were Mustang's best friend as a child James. Can you not remember?" Iro asked.
But before Doc could pull his trigger, a shot went off and blood spread across the abdomen section of Iro's suit.
Iro frowned and looked at Mustang who was holding her gun up but she was shaking slightly.
"Mustang. You should never shoot your own father. Bad desicion. Like any parent i will have to punish you," Iro said calmly and wasnt even affected by the shot wound.
Mustang opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. What the hell is he? was the only thing she could think.
Iro stepped towards Mustang and grabbed her forearm tightly. Taking the gun from her, he handed it to his butler who had been silently walking to him.
"Dispose of that nasty thing please," he said to the butler.
Mustang tried to jerk her arm away but only suceeded in hurting her shoulder and arm further. Iro's grip was like iron and he didnt even budge as she attempted to pull her arm back.
"Im sorry James but I will be back in a minute after I teach my daughter some manners," he said with a calm smile again.
"Nobody touches mein captein," Doc growled and unloaded a clip into Iro's head, making a smiley face with the 30 bullets in his head.

Mustang fell back into Doc as Iro let her go. Blood splattered everywhere and yet Iro stood standing, his skin growing right back over the bullet holes and his face fixing itself to look as it did before.
"James that wasnt very polite," he said in his best fatherly tone.
Mustang's shot wound had healed up but the blood stained his suit. Loooking down, he frowned slightly and gave Mustang a death glare for a split second before calmly returning to his seriousness.
"I'll have to go change now. Please excuse me. Tony, please show these two to their room," he said to his butler.
Tony was elderly but he nodded as Iro left them with him.
"Right this way madam Carver and mister Vendet," Tony said and started off down the hall.
Mustang made no move to follow or remove herself from against Doc.
"I vill splash you vith my coffee. Nobody orders a space vizard around," Doc growled. His gun was slung over his shoulder again and he was somehow holding a steaming mug of coffee.

Mustang suddenly realized she was still against Doc and quickly stepped away from him. Despite her body screaming at her to turn and run, she followed Tony without word. Motioning for Doc to follow, she replayed everything in her mind of what just happened and tried to make sense of it but found nothing.
"It seems as though i've been thanking you more than i should," she said to Doc.
It was a threat of course to Tony and he picked up Keera, following Mustang silently, ready to dump his steaming coffee onto any one who gave him or his captain an order.

Tony led them down several different hallways but they all looked the same to Mustang so soon they were bluurred together. He opened a door and motioned for Mustang to go in, heasitating for a mere second at first. She entered and Tony shut the door behind her. She jumped then looked around.
Tony showed Doc to a room two doors down from Mustang's.
"Zis is for giving orders to mein captein," he splashed Tony in the face with the steaming hot coffee before turning on his heel and entering the room.

Tony coughed and wiped off the coffee with a handkerchief before walking away. Mustang was in her room for only a second before Iro entered.
"Mustang my dear. How are you enjoying your room?" he asked but Mustang backed away from him.
"I dont know who you are but we arent staying here," she said.
Iro remained a creepy calm and Mustang took out her gun.
"Mustang put that away. We both know it doesnt work on me," he said.
Mustang kept her gun up and Iro walked over to her. Grabbing the gun and pointing it at the cieling a second before she shot. Iro put a gun to her abdomen.
"You know you shot me earlier. That wasnt polite," he said before pulling the trigger.
Doc knew that gunshot wasn't from Mustang's. He had memorized the sounds of different guns and that was not either of his captains, although it came from her room. He kicked the door completely off it's hinges and then kicked in the door to Mustangs room, "Coffee'd!" he yelled and splashed the salting liquid which he had somehow refilled into Iro's face and then kicked him down, "You made bad mistake shooting mein captein," he growled and pecked his sharpened mask through each of Iro's eyes and then straight through his forehead, "Such glorious blood!"

Iro pushed Mustang to the floor just as Doc broke into her room. When Doc assualted him, he made no noise except a grunt when he was kicked to the floor. Iro didnt move after Doc shoved his beak into his head.
Mustang sat up a little and leaned against the bed, slipping off her coat and holding it over the gun wound. The color from her face was drained already and she winced as she pressed the coat to it. Blood had already stained her short's waistband and was trickling down her sides. Though she watched as Doc pecked Iro's eyes out and went through his head.
"Mein captein?" he looked up at her, the beak on his mask dripping with blood, one of the eyeballs actually stuck to it.

Mustang looked at Doc then the eyeball and it kinda grossed her out. "Get that thing off your beak. Thats disgusting.." she ordered.
Though she could barely move now and could feel the blood starting to soak through her coat.
"Of course," he nodded and pulled the eyeball off his beak and tossed it to Keera, who ate it in one gulp. "Mein captein, did zee bullet go all zee vay through or ist es stuck?"

"Its stuck," Mustang replied and lifted her coat off a little so she could see if it stopped bleeding. It hadnt and blood ran down her sides quicker as she lifted off the coat. Quickly, she put it back on and applied as much pressure as she could.
"Let zee doctor assist you," Doc lay her down on the bed and removed the jacket. Our of one of his bags consigning ammo clips, he pulled a smaller kit with a red cross on it. He opened it up and pulled out some tweezers, a needle and some thread, "I am confused how zee bullet got stuck. He shot you point blank, no?" he said as he dug the tweezers into the wound and pulled the bullet out.

Mustang gritted her teeth as he dug into the wound. "Mind you thats why i have that coat," she managed to say calmly as he pulled it out.
The coat had a hole through the left side and inside there was a thin sheet of steel.
"Vhat wonderbar things metal can do," Doc held a thick cloth over the wound until it stopped bleeding and began to sew it shut, then wrapped her waist in gauze, "Unfortunately, you are not vorth vun of my prescriptions," he said, tossing a grenade into the air.

"Thanks i feel so much better now," Mustang muttered when he was done. Then got up, with a grunt and put her hand over the wound. As long as she was in this condition, they couldnt do anything otherwise she risked getting infected by the toxic gas.
"Zey must be used to treat othervise inflicted patients," he laughed.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Punked & Poisoned

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus