Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Punked & Poisoned

Mustang Anna Carver (played by StillDoll)

Mustang scanned the open skies as her pilot steered theyre steampunk ship through the clouds. Grabbing a steel rope, she leapt off the side and fell through the air then landing on the lower platform she stood up.
Lifting her gold steel aviator goggles, she put them in her hair and walked inside the ship.
"Take it below the clouds," she ordered the pilot and walked over to the control panels.
Kilo, her pilot nodded and took it slowly below the clouds. A smaller vessle came into view and she smirked. Her light-wieght steel boots clanked as she walked down the metal walkway. Leaning over the side, she looked down into the belly of the ship.
"Alright you dogs! Prepare for a raid!" she yelled down and the men below cheered.
The crew started bustling about and handing out weapons. Taking her 1911 gold colt hand gun out of her thigh holster, she loaded it and re-holstered it.
Sliding down a steel rope to the belly of the ship, she put her aviator goggles back on then took her place at the un-loading and loading ramp. It opened and she slipped on her steel wings. Jumping from the ramp, she dropped through the air quickly picking up speed. At the last second, she gripped the leather straps of her wings, before pulling them out and she slowed considerably. Landing lightly on the top of the ship, she took out her gun and handed her wings to her right hand man.
Taking the stairs down intot he ship, she silently crept along their steel walkway. Coming upon a gaurd, she slipped behind him and broke his neck silently. Motioning for her crew to go ahead, she slipped along the back ways. Coming across the captain's quarters she happened upon a man sleeping. Commotion outside of the room started with yelling and gun shots. Cocking her gun, she put it to the captains head. He was young, maybe a couple of years older than herself.
"Oh, zis is precious," Doc laughed and looked at the girl, "Do tell vhat you hope to accomplish by attacking my ship," he said and pulled off his Renaissance doctor styled gasmask to reveal his destroyed face. His skin around his cheeks is decayed and only sinew is holding his chin to his cheek bones. His eyes are sunken but a vivid green which make him seem deceivingly lucid.
The green eyes pierced the girls and he laughed maniacally.
Mustang Anna Carver (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Mustang didnt flinch and only kept the gun to his head. "One i need supplies. Two i need two people. Thank you for your generous volunteering," she said coldly and with authority.
Her right hand man stopped at the doorway and came in.
"Captain. We have loaded their supplies mam," he said.
Mustang dismissed him with a flick of her leathered, gloved hand. He nodded and left.
"If you have any weapons, dispose of them now," she ordered.
"You're talking to man vith very severe case of insanity, isnt that right my loyal comrades?" in his mind he heard the cheers of his crew and saw them all aiming their weapons at the girl in front of him, "See, you are out numbered. Now go avay. Take our supplies, I don't need zem," and without warning and with incredible speed, her gun was in his hand and now aimed at her head.

Mustang was surprised at first then she smirked. In a flash, she ducked below him and kicked his legs out from under him. Getting on top of him, she pinned him and pulled out her second colt hand gun. Putting the cold metal on his forehead.
"Insanity is a great asset at times," cocks her gun, "Now you will come with me. Either by force or choice," she said.
Doc didn't so much as blink and still had the gun to her forehead, "Now, vhy do you need a mentally unstable and radiation damaged captain to come vith you?" he asked and pressed a button in his hand. The ship listed 90 degrees and cannons on both sides fired, tearing holes into the bottom of the girls ship.

Her crew was on it in a second, patching up what they could keeping them in air.
"Captain! We have to leave!" her first mate said.
Irritation flared in her eyes and she took the gun away from the mans head. Pointing it behind her, she fired and put it back to the captains head. Her first mate fell over the rail dead. Her pilot took the ship above an away.
"You are a man. And apparhently strong and fast. The U.S is divided by a steel wall. The easter half being poisoned and the walking dead ruling there. The other half is our type. The living. I need to men to go with me into the walking dead side," she explained.
"You just killed a man," he said, his tongue seen moving through his shredded cheeks, "YOu know, it takes a clinically insane person to deliver the cure for madness. You seem to be doing just zat," he laughed and pulled the gasmask back on, the girls reflection showing in the red lenses.

Mustang kept the man pinned to the floor. She wasnt one to easily trust people but she had to reassure herself she could handle this man. Her eyes were unblinking and cold but something else laid in their depths. Undetectable though.
"Im Captain Mustang Anna Carver. You can call me Captin Carver," she explained.
Though she didnt take the gun from his head.
"I am merely a doctor. My name is long forgotten to radiation, but you may call me Doc," he said and in one swift movement was on top of her, the beak of his gas mask pressing against her nose, "And I am zee vun who delivers zee cure for true insanity."

Mustang grunted as he pinned her. Gripping her gun handle tightly, she fired it at him though it barely missed him. She wasnt used to being in this position and she didnt like it.
"Im going to tell you once to get off of me," she said coldly.
But without waiting for him to, she shoved him off by his chest. Cocking her gun again, she stood up and pointed it at him.
"When my ship comes back im afraid you'll have to come with me Doc," she said.
Doc was up almost before she was, his beak right in her face again, ""Fine, just promise you von't hurt Keera."

Mustang stood her ground but slightly lowered her gun. "Keera? If your talking about a person my crew was ordered to kill everyone on board," she said.
Lifting her aviator goggles from her eyes, she stuck them in her hair. Her eyes were a deep, ocean blue but they were as cold as ice.
"No, I don't care about my crew. It isn't even my crew, it's zee captains crew. I'm just zee doctor and Keera is my fox," he pointed underneath one of the control tables and a fox kit was cowering beneath it.

Mustang's eyes softened a little when she saw the fox cub. "I wouldnt hurt an animal," she said simply then left the room. Her steel boots making a light clank sound as she walked towards the loading deck. One of the men hadnt been killed just injure and he leapt out at her. Managing to shove her over the railing, she grabbed onto the rail then took out her gun and shot a bullet through his head without glancing at him,
Climbing back over the rail, she shoved his body over the rail and watche with cold satisfaction as he dropped to the belly of the ship. Opening the laoding bay ramp, she looked at her ship as it pulled down below them.
"Doc! Bring your fox and lets go!" she ordered.
He was already next to her, his gloved hands gently petting Keera's head and an AUG assault rifle slung over his shoulder, "Zombie's need a cure is vell."

Mustang snorted then grabbed a steel rope and tied it to a large hook. Handing it to him, she motioned for him to go down first.
Checking around, she saw a nice rifle and picked it up as well as its ammo.
He slid down the rope, holding Keera in one arm and touched down onto the other loading bay.

Doc was quickly surrounded and guns pointed at him. A man approached him and tried to take Keera away from him. Mustang slid down the rope and tossed her goggles to the man standing by.
"Leave the fox alone or you'll loose that hand," she said unfazed as she walked past.
The man quickly jerked his hand away and slunk off. Taking her coat off, her top was completely detached from her pants. A clockwork time piece, hung around her neck and she grabbed her right hand man's sleeve. Jerking him over to her, she gave him orders.
He nodded then walked over to the Doc.
"I am to show you to your room. You will be bunked next door to the captain so if you have any problems let her know," he explained.
"Oh, zis is going to be wanderwaffe," he spoke german although his own accent was thickly Russian, "Vee vill have much fun, isn't zat right Keera?" he petted the fox's head and she growled contently.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Punked & Poisoned

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus