Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Punked & Poisoned

Mustang Anna Carver (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Kyro, her right hand man,was confused by this guys accent but didnt say anything else as he showed him to his room. It had some maps and charts scattered here and there but otherwise it was empty except for a full size bed and a desk.
Mustang was just walking into her room as Kyro showed the Doc his room. She had taken off her boots and was now about two inches shorter than she had originally been. Without her goggles, it showed in her eyes that something was troubling her. Setting her boots by her door, she floppe back on her full size bed. Looking at the clock piece she had around her neck.
Doc took off his gasmask and looked at Kyro, "Go avay," he waved the man off as Keera licked his pock-marked forehead and jumped out of his arms and ran into Mustang's room. He sighed and followed the young fox, "My apologies captein," he said as the fox jumped onto Mustangs lap.

Mustang smiled for the first time in a long time. She hesitantly pet Keera, not sure if it was ok with the fox.
"No need to apologize Doc," she replied.
Relaxing a bit, she lightened up with the fox cub in her lap.
Keera nuzzled her hand on top of her head and Doc scratched at the remains of his nose which was just a patch of cartilage over top of the bone, "She likes you," he commented and poked his tongue out through the left side of his cheek out of habit, his bright green eyes staring right at Mustang.

Mustand smiled and laughed softly. Petting Keera, she looked up at Doc with a smile. Then suddenly remembering she was supposed to a hardcore captain, she looked away from him.
"It seems so.." she replied.
Then she gently picked up Keera and walked over to Doc. Handinh him Keera, she didnt meet his eyes.
"Yes well im sure thats who you came to get unless there is a problem?" she said back to her captain self.
"Of Course not mien Captein," he took Keera and took off a glove to reveal a hand made mostly of sinew and bare bits of muscle and skin, "It is impolite to shake hands vith gloves on, no?" he smirked, holding his hand out to her.

Mustang tried her best not to flinch as she took off her glove. Shaking his hand firmly and manged not to make a face.
"Yes well..you should um..go back to your room," she said.
Pulling her hand away, she was waiting for him to leave so she could wash it. She didnt want to be rude to him so she waited.
He shook firmly as well, showing surprising strength for such a destroyed thing and he put his glove back on with a smirk, although it was hard to tell given his lack of cheeks and part of his lips being missing as well. He saluted with his free hand and turned on his heel before going back to his room and simply standing in front of the mirror after closing the door and putting Keera on the bed.

Mustang washed her hand soon after he left then put her glove back on. Closing her room door, she layed on her bed and fell asleep.
A jolting action with th ship, made her fall from her bed with a loud thud. Groaning, she put her hand to her head and looked around. The ship lurched backwards, making her slide back against her wall hard earning a wince from her.
"What the hell is Kilo doing?" she muttered.
"Vhat a great rollar coaster," Doc said in the other room as Keera yelped, sliding across the wooden floor, her claws skittering across as she tried to grip it. Doc simply swayed with the ship, remaining perfectly upright in front of the mirror.

Mustang manged to get on her feet but was thrown forward as it jerked forward. Hitting her head against the corner of her desk, she hissed and put her hand to head. She was gonna kick Kilo's ass for this.
Stumbling over to her door, she realized her head was bleeding but it wasnt too serious. Managing to open her door, she slid forward and clinged onto the walkways rail as her ship jerked again.
Doc laughed loudly and maniacally, "Mien Captein, it seems zat my cannons have caused some unvanted issues, no?" he called as he put his gas mask back on and picked up Keera as she slid past him and walked out of the room.
He saw that Mustang was bleeding, "I'd give you somesing for zat but it vould require a putting a bullet in your head," he walked past her.

"I thought you were supposed to be a doctor you ass," Mustang muttered as she put on her boots.
Stumbling all the way to thepilots area. Kilo was sailing the ship over a large steel wall. Walking up behind him, she punched him hard in the cheek and his head snapped to the side. He groaned and rubbed his cheek.
"Im sorry but the canon blasts are making it difficult with the air currents," Kilo explained then gasped at her bleeding head.
Though she ignored it and went over to the rail. Gripping it tightly, she monitered everything going on.
"Vhat wunderwaffe fun!" Doc laughed and turned to Mustang, "I am doctor yes, but look," he opened the medical pouches around his waist to show they were full of cartridges for his AUG, "Zis is zee only medical equipment I ever carry vith me," he laughed.

Mustang let a small smile slip at his insanity. "Yes well you'll need real medical equipment for where we're going," she said.
Rubbing her eyes, she was starting to get a little lightheaded. Another air current hit them and she fell back onto the floor. Scowling, she stood back up and stumbled towards her room.
"Just get us over this damned wall," she snapped at Kilo.
Doc didn't so much as tilt as the ship shook and his feet were almost right next to each other, providing little balance, but yet he never swayed and pet Keera who was whimpering in his arms.
"I never need real medical equipment. If you shoot zem before zey hurt you, you never need to get patched up."

Mustang rolled her eyes and gave up on him. Walking back to her room, she wet a rag and wiped the blood from her head. Then cleaned it and wrapped it up. The ship scraped along the top of the wall, throwing her backwards and luckily landing on her bed.
Kilo couldnt go any further so this is where the three of them got off.
"How high is zis vall?" Doc was suddenly standing at her doorway.

"A good two thousand feet," Mustang replied.
Finally being able to stand, she got off her bed then shoved several rounds of ammo in her bag. Checking on her two colts, that they were loaded mainly, she holstered them in her waist and thigh holsters.
Slipping her bag over her shoulder, she brushed past the Doc. "You bringing Keera? I wouldnt suggest it but its not my choice," she said.
Grabbing a steel rope, she jumped over the rail and slid down into the belly of the ship.
"Kyro! You ready or you gonna take all day?" she asked
Kyro was by her side in a second, also with a bag. They waited for the Doc.
"Of course I am bringing Keera. If zere is two sings in zis vorld zat I care about, zee second is Keera and I do not trust your crew to take care of her in any respects," Doc said as he joined them.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Punked & Poisoned

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus