Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Punked & Poisoned

Mustang Anna Carver (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Mustang took a step towrds him then stopped. "Doc. You should stop talking," she said.
"Zen, before I go. Refresh my memory? Vhat vas I like efore,as a lad? Vere my parents zere?"

"You wer funny, charming and well mean to mee mainly like every boy is to the girl he has a crush on. Yes your parents were ther.. they were very nice," Mustang said with the smile.
"Now tell me how much of zat is zee truth."

"All of it. You had a huge crush on me when we were kids and you were all of that. Your parents really were the nicest people i knew," she replied with a smile.
"Zee radiation vas very potent stuff..." he shrugged, "But I'm afraid it vill no longer vork between us. First: because I am about to die. Second: I don't remember anything."

Mustang smiled a little and sat back on the bed. "I know.. Im sorry i got you into this Doc.." she said quietly.
"I believe I did zis vhen I killed mein first captein," he said as his stroked on Keera's back grew slower.

"Stand at the door and watch him die?" she asked.
"No, I started zis problem, because zen you vould have taken him and you vould never have known I vas on that ship," he coughed up more blood, "Death seems to be taking a vhile for me... But yes, I vatched him exshplode."

Mustang winced as he coughed up more blood. "Would you have rathered me taken him instead?" she asked.
"If you could find all of his body parts," he laughed.

Mustang smiled a little then looked at Doc sadly. "I am sorry though," she apologized.
"Vhy? You are not Doctor Frankenstein, even if you found all his body parts, you couldn't stitch him back togezer. I am sorry about your brozer."

Mustang smiled a little. "My brother cant be forgiven for killing my crush," she replied with a shrug.
"So you had similar emotions about me as I used to about you?" he chuckled, his heart beat slowing down, "Any last... Orders... Mein... Captein?" his breathing came in short, raspy breaths.

"Yes.. Kiss me before you go," Mustang whispered, now in front of him.
Incompetent.. she thought.
"Yes,... Mein... Captein," he leaned up and kissed her gently, "Please... Take care... of... Ke-" he was cut short as his breathing ceased.

A couple of silent tears fell down her cheeks as his breathing ceased. She gently took Keera from his arms then gently set Doc down on the ground. After a few hours of silently sitting next to Doc and petting Keera gently, she got up and wiped Doc's blood from her mouth.
Then without another thought, she left and traveled with Keera for three more days till she reached the wall again. Leaving the toxic area, she remembered Doc and smiled as she could swear she heard his insane laughter.
Everything she cared for, she left behind.
Keera (played by EonRising)

Keera could barely understand what was happening; why was her masters friend taking her away from Master?

(well that was fun :P)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Punked & Poisoned

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus