Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Punked & Poisoned

Mustang Anna Carver (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Mustang smiled a little and rolled her eyes. "Your insane but i cant help but be intrigued by it," she said.
"And you are not othervised inflicted," he thought for a moment, "Vhich means ve vill not be leaving zee compound? I vill bring you back up to your brother," he said. He was actually looking the wrong way right now, blood covering his red lenses, making it impossible to figure out. He had simply felt around while sewing her up and now took off his mask and a glove, wetting a thumb with his tongue and then smearing the blood off of it before putting back on, "Zere, I can see again."

Mustang was about to say something when Collins came into view. "Iro?" he called then saw Mustang and Doc. Freezing when he saw Iro lieing dead on the floor. Sudden rage flashed in his eyes and he took his rifle from his back, loading it. He let loose inside the room and Mustang fell to the floor trieing to avoid the bullets. Grabbing Keera, she pulled the fox into her to protect her as well.
"More! More!" Doc cried as he stood there for a moment, not even jerking back as the bullets pierced him, "Okay, a little less," he grunted as a bullet pinged off his mask. Once the clip was empty, he cocked his head to the side, dropping to grenade pins to the ground, "Es ist mein turn," he chuckled and ran at Collins, shoving one grenade into his mouth and one into his pocket before shoving him out the door and closing it. He turned to Anna, "You may vant to cover your ears," he said and slumped down against the door.

Mustang covered her ears and squeezed her eyes shut. Collins was all over the wall, floor, and ceiling as the grenades exploded.
"Vhat wonderbar joy," he laughed as he felt a thunk against the door behind him of some large part of Collins body. Not a moment later, blood started dripping from his filters, "It's been so long since I have tasted my own blood... Sour," he muttered.

Mustang got up carefully as not to reopen her wound. "Are you ok?" she asked concerned and took a few steps towards him.
He coughed and blood poured out of his filters like his coffee for a second, "I sink zee doctor has given his last prescription."

Mustang frowned and was at his side in a second. "If your talking about dieing, dont you freakin dare," she said but half ordered.
"You can't deny fate!" he laughed and removed his gas mask. Blood was dripping out every hole in his cheek, "Please, bring me Keera."

Mustang frowned then brought Keera over to him and handed her to him. She actually felt torn as she watched blood pour from every hole in his cheeks.
"My precious little fox," Doc smiled, although it was hard to tell through the blood and holes, "YOu have been loyal to me since zee beginning," he pet her and she whimpered, not liking the smell of her masters blood.

Mustang probably shouldnt have fallen for Doc and no one would think it was possible but she actually had. Stepping back a little, she looked to the ground.
He started humming to himself as he unbuttoned his thick trench coat revealing almost half the cartridge worth of bullet wounds on his built, but pale and bony chest.

Mustang had to look away then she did something she was shocked at. Despite him having almost no lips, she kissed him hard then pulled away in embarrassment.
"Im sure that counts on your incompetent list.." she said.
"Zat it does, but my grenades are over zere and I have no pressure mines to put in your pillow, so it vill have to wait, mein captain," he didn't react at all to the kiss, "Now do tell, vas he correct? Did I actually know you vhen I vas a little lad?"

Mustang was a little dissappointed he didnt react but she couldnt expect him too. "Yes i believe i do remember a boy such as yourself," she replied.
"Vell, I don't believe I vas insane at zat point, or vas it my german accent?"

"Your accent and some of your old personality shows sometimes," Mustang replied.
"How interesting. Fate seems to be toying vith us, mein captein" he chuckled and coughed, making more blood spill out of his mouth and wounds.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Punked & Poisoned

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus