Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Come and See The Miraculous Ocean Child! (Open)

((I'm really sorry about being late!))

Yume cheerfully walked into the aquarium building minutes after it opened for the day, with Jamie stomping behind her.

"This is a stupid idea." Jamie said, clearly not wanting to be here. "Aquariums are dumb."

"Oh, c'mon! We never do anything I want to..!" Yume said, a childish pull in her voice.

Jamie sighed. "Fiiine... Let's just get in and out in less than an hour."

The pair walked around for a while before Yume stopped at Atl's tank, with Jamie stopping soon after.

"What is it now?" Jamie said, annoyed.

"Just gimme a minute over here, you can go do your own thing," Yume said.

Jamie rolled her eyes and walked away to do something else. Yume, however, pressed her face against the glass of Atl's tank before eventually spotting him. She was surprised for a moment, seeing as though there was a merchild in the tank. She hadn't really known Atl was in there, as she wasn't from around the area, but eventually chose to watch him and see if he'd see her.

((I'm more used to being in a Group than on the General forum so let me know if I'm doing this right))
Atl (played by Mernaga) Topic Starter

((Sorry, I meant to type "lone" figure, not long, and meant Alex))

((Erin, please don't take control of other people's characters without their permission))
((Yeah, that's known as godmoding and it's generally frowned upon greatly. ..And along with that, both of my characters are asleep at the moment.))

((The site has awesomely written guidelines for what to do to have a great roleplaying experience that I highly recommend. I've been RPing for years and I still found it super useful
http://www.rprepository.com/help/new-to-roleplay))

((Yup!))

((Regardless, Atl was just thinking that it was odd she expected him to trust her already))

((...since Kali's gone, should we rewind to before she showed?))
((You'd have to clear that up with Mernaga.))

((Oops, missed all these XD. Sure, you're welcome to join))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Come and See The Miraculous Ocean Child! (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus