Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Come and See The Miraculous Ocean Child! (Open)

Alex Selene grey (played by Raider-jack29)

" nether of which is up here."
"Well, I have sand with me, and as for the fire, that's another story."
Atl (played by Mernaga) Topic Starter

Atl was about to press further when he suddenly heard footsteps, eyes going wide. He started thinking fast, then looked back up at both of them. "Come at night?" He asked them. There wouldn't be handlers making them leave if they came when the aquarium was closed.

Alex noded quickly and lept into the shadows.
"I'd have to convince my friend to sneak in with me, but sure." Jamie crawled away in the vents.

Atl quickly dove back under to go back to the other guests. Now having something exciting to look forward to, the mermaid was far more energetic the rest of the day, much to the guests' and handlers' delight.

Atl wrote:
Atl quickly dove back under to go back to the other guests. Now having something exciting to look forward to, the mermaid was far more energetic the rest of the day, much to the guests' and handlers' delight.
(I'll be busy for the next few hours)

Later that night Alex had a much easier time sneaking in than during the day as the security guards were far to drunk and sleepy to notice him.
Approaching the edge of the tank he waited for the arrival of his friends.

While he waited, he found Atl passed out in his tank, having exhausted himself during the day.

"Poor guy maybe I should come back tomorrow "
He contemplated allowed to himself.
Erin Winter (played by Teddybear12)

Kali was still asleep in her living quarters unaware of what was going on
Jamie showed up in the vent she had been in earlier, with Yume following behind, who was whispering nervously about how this was risky.

From up above, the pair could see the mermaid's figure in the tank, as well as a long figure standing in front of the glass down below.
Jamie noticed the figure. "Huh?"

"Come on little buddy get up."

The mermaid didn't respond, unable to hear through the glass, though the current did seem to be making him drift closer.

"Who is that idiot at the viewing area anyway?"

((Sorry, I meant to type "lone" figure, not long, and meant Alex))

Atl wrote:
((Sorry, I meant to type "lone" figure, not long, and meant Alex))
(It's fine)

The mermaid jolted awake when the current finally caused him to lightly bump the glass, flailing in a panic for a brief moment.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Come and See The Miraculous Ocean Child! (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus