Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Mentally Insane

Zed Valdis (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

"Heh, whoops. Guess I'll have to feed it to you. I don't trust you yet, y'know?" He said, unscrewing the bottle.
"Open up." He said, lifting her chin to meet his eyes.
Scarlett (played by SinceForgotten)

She just watches him as he unscrews it, and can't do anything as he grabs her chin and lifts it up so she's staring into his eyes. After a moment of questioning whether or not this would work, she just closes her eyes and slowly opens her mouth, hoping for the hest. Worst that could happen is that she died, right?

"Well. Let's see if that did the trick." He says, hoping for the best yet preparing for the worst.
"So, uh. How do you feel?" He asks, questionably.

Scarlett just blinked as she watched the black spots in her vision disappear and the demons shriek as the evaporate. She looks around the room, then looks at z who was over top of her and smiles.

"You did come back for me after all. Your gonna get the fun of ruining that damn doctors day. I'll explain why once we get out of here."

She says smirking.

He smiles, seeing that she returned to her original state.
"Thank god you're not dead. I don't know if I should tell you this, but there were two bottles with the label 'Z,' and I took a good guess." He says, smirking.
"Now, let's get out of here."

"you mean you guessed?!"

She says staring at him surprised. She sighs, thanking God that at least he picked the right one. She attempts to get up, but yelps in pain and lies back down as her hands were being disproportinatly pulled. She pauses, then glares at him.

"You know...This entire month has been hazy...I don't remember much, because he was constantly doseing me up...With that said....WHY the hell am I chained to the bed?!?! Did you do something I need to kill you over....??"

She says the last part coldly as she waits for an answer.

Zed tilted his head while staring at the two bottles.
"Hopefully that was the right bottle, because I can't really tell right now. And yes, I guessed." He said smiling.
"Aaand the chains.. You don't need to know about that." He said, and winked at the girl. Obviously he knew it was due to hallucinations, but he wanted to let her crazy mind run wild.
Jean Grey (played by DeathTakes)

Jean was locked in her cell as she paced back and forth thinking of a way to escape this place.

Scarlett just stares at him shocked before wrapping both of her legs around his back so he couldn't go anywhere. After a moment she speaks up.

"You bastard!!!" She practically yells at him.

Jean hears Scarlett and she broke the weak part of her cell and looked at the guards. "Get in my way. I dare you." She said as she grabbed one and cracked his neck and she let the body drop. She continued walking to Scarlett's cell and looked at her and the guy.

"You should probably keep that pretty mouth of yours shut, doll face." He says, smiling.
"I chained you up because you attempted to kill me. Your hallucinations/demons got the better of you, so I had to lock your arms up so you wouldn't strangle me to death." He says, smiling at the girl.
"Welp, there's your explanation. Need anything else addressed to you, sweetheart?" He asked her, before adding,
"Oh, and I would never do that kind of thing to you. I may be a tease, but I'm not like that." He said, with a now serious tone.

Jean walked into the cell and snarled at the guy. "Step away from the girl before you get hurt you disgusting prick." She said in a serious tone as she cracked her knuckles. She elbowed a guard who followed her in the gut and cracked his neck and he fell to the floor. "Or do you want that to happen to you?"

Scarlett just looks at him, wide eyed before just glaring at him. Though she couldn't help the corners of her mouth turning upwards in a smirk as she looked up at him.

"To think you would at me like that...I'm disappointed. But your probably having fun."

She says before hearing Jean enter. Her eyes just widened and smiled as she watched her snap the guards neck with ease.

"Um, it's ok....Really....He's about to unlock me, right??"

She says to him and looking at him expectantly.

Zed shrugged at Scarlett's question.
"I guess." He said, approaching the girl. He stopped midway and turned to the other girl standing in front of the door.
"Or am I not allowed to?" He says, smirking at her.

"at this point, I don't care who unlocks me, but somebody better do it now because my arms around killing me!!"

She says sighing in aggravation as she remained strapped to the bed. She raises an eyebrow at z and gives him the icy look.

"i'm giving you permission pumpkin..."

Z flashes her a smile, and grabs the keys from his pocket.
"To think, I could've done whatever I desired with you." He said, sighing.
He unlocks the chains on her arms and puts a dull look on his face.
"Happy now, princess?" He asks her, teasing.

Jean looked at them. "Oh god, I feel so stupid. I thought you were the scientist." She said as she shook her head.

Scarlett sits up almost immediately and tubs her wrists, then her shoulders for a moment before wrapping her arm around his neck gently. She pulls his head close to hers, so that their foreheads touch.

"Very much so prince charming."

She says before leaning in and kissing him, sincerely. No death threats, no strangling, just a girl kissing a guy she liked.

Z smiled at the girl, breaking the kiss after a while. He sighs and hangs his head down.
"You're lucky there's someone else in here.. Cause the things I'd do to you.." He says, looking over to the bed and winking at the girl.

Scarlett rolls her eyes and smiles at him, before scooting so her legs fell off the side of the bed and she leaned forward.

"We need to leave. That bastard doctor has visitors from the government coming in today. The day you left, he requested more funding from them, but they didn't believe his claims on how crazy we were since he really went all out with his descriptions. So he told them to come a month from then. He's been drugging me all month to make me more psychotic than I really am. He plans on using me during his presentation to the government to show them how crazy the patients are and get the money from them he needs for the expierments."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Mentally Insane

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus