Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Mentally Insane

Zed Valdis (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

Z's eyes widened.
"He's still alive?! How old is he pushing? Like, seventy? Damn! I need to give that guy a pat on the back, he's pulling through!" He says.
"Oh. I mean, we need to get out of here. What's the easiest escape route? Cause I'm not going back in the vents." He says, shuddering.
Scarlett (played by SinceForgotten)

"you went through the vents?? Actually, nevermind, I don't want to know..."

She says hearing the alarms outside. She stands up, walking past the woman and shuts the door silently, before going back to him and smiling.

"Raised the alarm did you?? Well, we can't go out the same way as last time. They'll be expecting us to go out that way again. They'll have more guards than usual covering that exit, so there wouldn't be as many guards at the front door. We could literally waltz out under their noses."

She says laughing at the thought.

He snickered, thinking of them strolling their way down the exit, with mischievous smiles on their faces.
"That'd be fun." He said, smiling.
"Though I don't think that'd be the best solution for the dilemma at place."

"Any other ideas?" He said, looking at the two girls.

Scarlett thinks for a moment, placing a hand on her chin and making a face of extreme focus while she thought of a possible exit. Upon further pondering, she looks at z and smiles.

"3 words: emergency. Tornado. Cellar. Located in the basement. I still the blueprints off w guard once, and in the basement is a Tornado shelter, which can be accessed from the outside. Which means it can get us out."

Z smiled.
"Three words. Great. Idea. Doll." He says, smiling.
"Now, let's get this plan in action, shall we?" He said, grinning.

"one thing first."

She says smiling before standing up and taking his hand, pulling him to his feet. She kisses him again, running her hand through his hair before breaking it and smiling.

"A quick kiss for the road. now let's go."

She says slowly opening up the door to her room. She looks in all directions, making sure nobody was around before walking out and giving the ok.

Z smiles at her once again.
"God, you're like a toxic running through my veins that won't quit." He said, smirking.
He approaches behind the girl as her head is peeked out the door, grabbing her by the waist from behind, and laying his head on her shoulder.
"Is the coast clear?" He says before she leaves, whispering through his smile.

Scarlett jumps as she feels his hands around her waist and his head on her shoulder. She just chuckles and turns her head as much as she can, looking at him and smirking.

"You'd know it was if you had seen my signal."

She says taking his hand from her waist and holding it as she walked out into the hallway and made her way towards the stairs.

He chuckles, holding her hand while going down the stairs.
"Aww, are you scared? Is holding my hand making you feel better?" He says to the girl, smirking.
"Trust me, I can do way better than hand holding." He says, letting go of her hand and pinning her against a wall, holding on to her wrists so she couldn't escape.
"I could do so many things to you.." He says, trying to restrain himself from the girl.

"hah!! You wish!!"

She says, walking down the stairs. However, the last thing she expected him to do was grab her by her wrists and pin her against the wall. She stares at him, dumbfounded and looking into his eyes, before smirking and leaning in close, kissing him on the lips.

"And I'd let you, but not here. Not until we're somewhere safe....It'd be embarrassing to have the guards walk in on us."

He chuckled.
"I see your point. Alright, let's find our way out of here, and then.." He says, kissing the girl once again.
He smiles at her, and turns the corner mischievously. He suddenly stops, grabbing the girl and pushing her behind the corner, firmly placing his hand on her mouth.
"Guards." He says, whispering.
He lets go of her, and places his finger to his lip, telling her to be quiet.

Scarlett smiles as he kisses her again and let's go. She follows behind him, only to he pushed behind a corner. The surprise makes her let out a Yelp, or it would if he hadnt covered her mouth. Her eyes widen, but she instantly understands and nods. Staying quiet, she makes a punching signal with her hands, to ask him silently if he wanted her to take out the guards.

He nods in response, and motions for her to take the right side, to where he'd take the left. The two of them make their way around the guards stealthily, knocking them out with a breeze.
"Now, hurry. We can't trip the silent alarm." He says, walking quickly to the next door.

Scarlett nods and sneaks up behind one of the guards, and quickly wraps her forearm around his throat, stangling him until he passed out. She then let's his body drop and turns to z.

"Gotcha."

She says following quickly behind him. Once they get to another door, she opens it and sees a guard. She quickly takes him out before noticing a stair case leading down.

"This might be it."

She says hurrying down.

He nods and follows her down the stairs, hoping to find their way of escape.
"Okay. Now what?" He asks.

Scarlett walks down the flight of stairs, only to reveal they were on the first floor. She sighed and rubbed her head in frustration.

"Damn it...Were only on the first floor...."

She says looking around and going to a corner. She peeks around it before quickly turning back to z and holding up 3 fingers, to indicate there were 3 guards.
Brandy (played by Journey)

Zed wrote:
Zed, better known was Z, has been in this mental asylum for thirteen years. He was first sentenced to this place at the age of four. Not to get too much into detail, but the child ended up slaughtering his parents, and was put here as an only resort. Apparently prison didn't work; he kept escaping, so the police thought an insane asylum would be the best bet for him. Z is currently sitting in his room, waiting. He can't do much else, due to being held in a straightjacket, tied with several chains, and a mask to prevent any malicious behavior, followed with a dog collar on his neck with a lock attached to it. What is he waiting for, of course?
A friend.
A victim.
A target.
HI, can I be a psychiatrist

(I don't mind!, I don't think inked would either!)
Brandy (played by Journey)

(Ok ^_^)

(question though. Both of our characters are in the midst of an escape. Show how will you jump in?? Are you gonna help them? Or are you going to make sure they can't leave? I think either would be fine. I just wanna know which way the RP is headed ^^)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Mentally Insane

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus