Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Mentally Insane

Scarlett (played by SinceForgotten)

(anyone on?)
Zed Valdis (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

(I'm here. Sorry for the late response, I was buying a new sketchbook.)

(it's ok!!! And omg you art too?!?! :D)

(Yeah. XD I think a lot of people on this website like to draw.)

(lol 2 things: 1. It's your turn to respond. 2. Did you see the person who wanted to join as a psychiatrist.)

1. Yup, I'll respond shortly.
2. Yeah, I saw. Lol same pic I used for a different rp so this'll be fun.

Lol right? I had another idea for this rp so we can keep it going xD depending on what the psychiatrist will do

Ah, okay. What's the ideaa?? :3

So, the asylum is supposed to be inescapable right? Well, if they escaped and word got out it wouldn't look good. So the asylum sends out people after them. Even armies if necessary. So then Scarlett and z end up living on the run

:0 partners in crimeee
I like the idea. x3

Lol awesome!!! Still your turn when you get the chance xD

(Welp, getting back in the roleplay. x3)

Z nods at the girl, understanding what she meant. He pointed his finger to the door quickly, which meant,
'Could we run past them?'

Scarlett notices his signal and peeks past the wall again, looking at how far away from the door the guards were. it wasn't to far, but then they'd instantly be chased. She looks back at z and nods. She takes his hand in one hand, and counts down with the other. 3....2.....1!! She signals before taking off with him, his hand in hers. When they pass the guards, the guards are thrown off for a moment before quickly chasing them. Scarlett throws open the cellar doors and scurries down to the basement, before ducking behind a wall of boxes and pulling z with her as the guards run past. Scarlett smiles at z and kisses his cheek.

"Told ya."

He smiled and fake yawned, his eyes closed and his hand covering his mouth.
"I was getting tired of constantly killing people." He said, winking at the girl.
"Where's the next stop, beautiful?" He asked, smiling.

Scarlett chuckled and rolled her eyes, before peeking past the boxes. She scanned the room for a route to the door, and there were 2 guards by it. She thinks for a moment before going through the boxes to find a chain cutter. After a minute or so she finds one and smiles.

"There are 2 guards by the door. And we should anticipate it on being locked. Plus, this will make for a good weapon. You ready pumpkin?"

He sighs.
"If I have to.." He said, hanging his head down.
After a moment, he looked up at her and smiled.
"Kidding. Let's blow this Popsicle stand." He said, grinning.

Scarlett looks at him confused as he hung his head like he didn't want to leave. But when he picked it back up and smiled, she chuckled and kissed him again before breaking it.

"Earlier you said I was intoxicating, but your a tease."

She says smirking before standing up and running over to the guards, knocking them both out with her new weapon. She then walks up to the door and sees it's locked.

"Of course."

She says before trying to break the chain.

Z smiles as she calls him a tease, and watches as the girl fumbles with the chain, attempting to unlock it, yet failing.
He walks over to her, and gently pushes her aside.
"Let me show you how it's done." He says.
He grabs a paperclip from his pocket, easily disassembling it, and sticks it in the lock. He shapes it, repeating the process a couple of times, until he perfects the image, unlocking the chain with ease.
"Viola." He says, presenting the now unlocked chain.

Scarlett steps aside as he gently pushes her, watching him as he unlocks the pick with ease. She smiles at him and hugs him, taking the paper clip and looking at it.

"Paper clip. Nice."

She says before turning to the door. She places her hand on the handle, but stops. She hesitates, her hand trembling slightly.

"I-is it weird that I'm scared....I've wanted this for so long, but now that we're finally getting out, what will we do?? Where will we go?"

Z smiles, never thinking to himself that Scarlett, the girl that kicks butt with no hesitation, the girl that could easily manipulate anyone with just her body movements, was scared.
He took her hands in his and looked in her eyes.
"I don't know where we'll go, but I do know one thing. We'll go together. We'll be with each other forever. I can promise you that." He says, and kisses the girl on her forehead.
He smiles at her, and keeps one of his hands in hers, the other on the handle to freedom.
"You ready for this, doll?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Mentally Insane

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus