Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Mentally Insane

Zed Valdis (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

(xD he's trying so hard)

Z took a few steps away from the girl, holding his arms up as if he were in defeat. He looked at his surroundings, making sure he had not missed anything important about this place.
"Demons, huh?" He asked, quoting the girl.
"The drugs they put you on are making you see these things.." He said.
"Listen, hon. I'm gonna run for a bit. I need to find a cure for you. Could you please back away from the door so that I may leave?" He asked her, still trying to reason the crazed maniac.
Scarlett (played by SinceForgotten)

(lol gotta give him an A for effort. Though when he comes back with the antidote......It might be fun xD)

Scarlett stares at him, tears streaming down her face as she gripped onto her hair, almost similar to if she were trying to get a grip on reality. She took a few steps back, until her back hit the wall and she slid down against the wall, as she furled up into a ball.

"J-just go...I-i don't want to hurt you....I-i think...I think??? D-do I want to hurt you...?? No?? No....Maybe?? Yes??"

She says talking to herself, almost forgetting that z was still there as she shut her eyes so she wouldn't have to look at the shadows, almost like she was trying to find a distraction.

(Good morning ^^)

"Okay, crazy." He said, making his way to the door.
"Y'know, it's a good thing you got looks going for you, cause there ain't much up here." He said, motioning to his head.
"But I'll fix that.." He said, mumbling.
He grabbed the key from his pocket and opened the door. Before leaving, he looked back at the girl.
"I'll fix you, don't worry." He said, before adding,
"Or I'll die trying."

Still gripping her hair, she lifted her head and looked at him, watching as he walked to the door and opened it, only turning back to her when he was standing in the doorway. She just stared at him surprise, before give a brief nod of understanding, tearing up.

"Don't die. Or do...Not much of a difference...Is there? Or maybe there isn't and I'm not seeing it...Maybe it's hiding..I wonder where it went..."

She says talking to herself.

Z closed the door, making his way to the halls and down to the doctor's office.
Was that old coop still alive?
He entered the experimental lab, shuffling quickly through all the chemicals and antidotes. Z thought to himself as to why none of the guards were here yet, and concluded that he had now probably tripped a silent alarm. He silently cursed to himself and grabbed a handful of bottles, hoping that at least one of them worked.

"he's lying you know. He won't save you. He thinks your crazy and he's going to leave you behind, just like everybody else in your life."

Scarlett looked up to see one of the demons inches away of her face, and she would have backed away from it if she weren't already backed up into the wall.

"Y-your wrong...H-hell come for me....A-and hell kill you...."

"your being foolish, girl. The second he gets you out of these walls he's going to kill you."

"N-no....He wouldn't.....Would he..."

She says talking to the demons in front of her. Meanwhile, throughout the building, the guards were splitting off into groups of 5, posting themselves in every possible hallway so they could patrol for z. All armed with tazers and injections, they went on the search for z. They had a reputation for being inescapable, and they were determined to keep it that way.

Z made his way swiftly to the halls, yet saw it was surrounded with guards. He escaped faster than they could see him, and resorted to climbing into the vents. The thing is, Z had a thing with closed spaces. He wouldn't call it claustrophobia, more like if he were in a small enough space, he'd want to break it apart. Still determined to save Scarlett, he faces his fears and crawls into the vents, quietly shuffling through the small space.

"stop being a wimp and use your brain!! He says he wants to fix you, but what are the odds of him waltzing in here and just stabbing you in the neck with another needle??"

The demon says more aggressively as he moves closer to the floor. Scarletts eyes widen as she looks the demon in the eyes.

"N-no....N-no more needles...."

She says tearing up. She just pulls her body closer to herself as the demon smirks.

"you have to kill him."

"B-but how...."

"your an attractive young woman! Use your imagination!!"

Z made it to the end of the vents, and crawled outside, now in front of Scarlett's room. He looked at all the bottles he gathered, and wondered which was the right one, or how he was going to get it into the girl. She could just drink it, right?
He grabbed his key from his pocket and unlocked the door, closing it behind him.
He stepped inside the room and smiled.
"Honey, I'm home." He said, in a teasing manner.

(lol she's gonna try a new approach xD in all honesty tho, I think a and Scarlett would make a cute crazy couple xD)

Scarletts head snapped up as z entered the room. She looked down at the bottles in his hand and raised an eyebrow. The demon just leaned next to her ear and whispered.

"he's got the needle hidden in his pocket. You need to get rid of him NOW!!"

Scarlett just chuckled and nodded, since his hands were full as she stood up. Going for a somewhat sneaky approach, she walked up to him and wrapped her hands around the back of his neck.

"HIYa peach fuzz."

She said before kissing him. While she kissed him, her hands made way for his neck as she strangled him and kissed him.

Z was caught off guard by the girl's sudden movement. He tried to resist the temptation, but this girl was just too intoxicating. He noticed her hands gradually climbing up his neck, in an effort to choke him. He smiled at her mischievous behavior, and set the bottles in his pocket, shifting the rest of them to his left arm, to where his right was now free. He pulled back from the kiss and grabbed the girl's chin, lifting it to his face.
"Is this sexual murder?" He asked her, smiling.
He then grabbed her arm, pinning her to the floor.
"We have got to stop meeting up like this." He said, smirking.
He looked at the bottles in his pocket and back at the girl.
"Now which one was it?" He thought out loud.

Scarlett grinned as his hand grabbed her chin to meet her eyes with his. She just chuckled at the mention of sexual murder, and went for his neck again. Though, she wasn't expecting him to throw her to the ground and have her pinned down. Glancing at him more carefully, she notices that in one hand were a bunch of Vials, and the second one was pinning her down. She just laughed again, but much harder before grabbing his neck with her free arm more tightly, as tightly as she could.

"I wouldn't mind meeting like this...What's life without a bit of fun?")

He laughed at her horrible intentions. He grabbed her arms, now pulling her to the bed, (It's not getting weird, don't worry •~•) and locked her hands above her head with handcuffs, on the pole of the bed.
"Stay here, sweetheart. I need to find the right bottle." He looked through the bottles, placing them down.
"Now, which one of you was it??"

(lol I wasn't worried xD)

Scarlett being picked up off the floor and dragged to the bed, the absolute last thing she expected him to do was handcuff her to the bed, arms above her head. She instantly tensed and started becoming frightened as she saw him looking at the bottles.

"W-what are you gonna do to me...I-im not gonna let you drug me!!! D-dont come near me!!"

She says looking up at the handcuffs and trying to wriggle her hands out of them.

"Relax, hon. I'm not drugging you, I just need to find the right antidote, and you can drink it for me. It makes the hallucinations go away, and the demons go bye-bye. Understand?" He said, fumbling with the bottles.

Scarlett stops struggling and watches him as he tries to figure out which bottle would work as an antidote for the injections she's received. She just blinks at the promise of the demons going away, and she calms down long enough for him to look.

"I-if your lying to me...If your lying to me I'm taking the kid gloves off and I will hurt you..."

She says dead serious

"I wouldn't lie to you, doll. Now, which one is it?" He says, now a bit more angry.
"Wanna help me out here, darling? Did you remember or see which bottle held the cure?" He asked her.

Scarlett sighs exasperated as she just lays in bed, arms hand cuffed above her head as she shook her head to shake the hallucinations away. Though she noticed him getting progressively more angry. She just stared at him blankly...The fact he expected her to actually know or remember anything accurately in her state. None the less, she closed her eyes to think for a minute before looking at him.

"I-i remember the letter z..."

Z nodded.
"Z.. Like, Zircon? Zantax?" He skimmed through the meds, and found it.
"Zelcum." He said, staring at it in awe.
"Hello, there." He said to the bottle.
He handed it to the girl.
"Bottoms up."

Zantax?? Zicron?? She had heard of these medicines before, but she wasn't prescribed them. At least she didn't think she was. But it didn't matter, as he had seemingly found the bottle. He handed to her, and she stared at the bottle like she couldn't believe what he was doing, before looking at him and giving him the death stare.

"Your joking right..."

She says referring to her hands, handcuffed to the pole of the bed above her head.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Mentally Insane

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus