Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Which one of my characters would you be?

I'd go with either..

*Drum roll*
Bonnie or Okami!
probably pyroa if i was gay and had pyrokinesis
SkyeAnnMarie

I would be Luna
Honestly? I’d pick between my doppelgängers.

Lillian, because she barely has any weaknesses, married the absolute love of her life, had a fantastic successful business, wonderful friends, and is the most adorable little cinnamon bun to exist.

OR

Gypsy, because she is the ultimate Queen. She’s fast, strong, terrifying, and has a huge court at her service. Plus, hot Angel who is the love of her life.
I'd be Gina because I think it would be fun to rally race!
Fandom Character?
Varian, for sure. No doubt.

Original Character?
Luca Barnes Haller (an old OC who's no longer on RPR)
I think in terms of characters that I come the closest to in terms of personality/bits of identity, I would be either Sprite or the Dragon.

All three of us are masc-presenting lesbians, have creative inclinations (Sprite in a more literal sense since she's supposed to be a better cartoonist and graffiti designer than myself, and the Dragon in a more overall dreamy/resourceful way), and share personality traits up to a certain degree. I share Sprite's temper, impulsiveness and general attitude, but I can also recognize myself in my Dragon's paranoia and lost-in-her-own-world thingy, as well as her morbid curiosity. Granted, I think my hypochrondiac ass wouldn't last ten minutes in her post-apocalyptic parasite world lmao. I wish I had Sprite's muscles & werewolf powers, and the Dragon's knack for problem-solving, though!

I do think all of my characters, like with a lot of people, carry a bit of me in them, but Sprite and the Dragon definitely align the best with my personal vibe. If I could choose which of my characters I'd want to be like, though, it's Zero, no hesitation. To be that wildly optimistic and gifted with things that logic can't explain must be so awesome. Probably not a fan of the bad eyesight (which I already have, -3.5 gang ey ey) and the perpetual sunburn but hey, life is wildin' when you're a 12-year-old boy with superpowers.

Anyway, nice thread y'all revived here! Lookin' forward if anyone else feels like coughing up these mini-essays hehe
All my characters are some kind of self-insert, but probably Jade or Lyra.
ezgif-1-a6ff6b0ebe.gif

I will be HIBARI HARU all the way. <3
She may not be my first character here on RPR, but she is indeed a character I've worked on for a long time. She is very flexible in terms of roleplay. I can have her in either a general RP, fantasy, sci-fi, horror, and other.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Which one of my characters would you be?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus