Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Charity Davis (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Charity frowned and got up soon after he did when she heard a gun go off. Getting up, she walked to the door and opening it. She softly gasped, shocked at the sight of Fang dragging a man to the porch with a small blood trail following.
"Fang? Whats going on?" she asked, stepping out onto the porch.
Fang (played anonymously)

He sighs."This man set fire to my barn,I dare not to look at his face.I am already disgusted." He walked inside of his barn and was shocked to see one of his bulls were dead.The fire had already got to it.He growls,but he was also lucky that the rest of the animals were safe and one of the cows was pregnant.He shook his head and picked up the dead,full grown bull and held it with one arm.He layed it outside of his barn and looked around for any other hurt or dead animals.A cow was lightly scorched but it wasn't major.

Charity wasnt strong enough to not help the man in front of her. She bent down next to him and shook her head. "Why would you do something like that?" she asked him and glanced at his face.
She ripped a piece of cloth from her clothes the tied off the portion of his leg the was shot tightly. She would have to stop the bleeding or he could be in danger of dieing.

Fang sat on his knees in the snow and took his hat off,only anger filling up his body.
The male looked at her and winced."That there,is my enemy,miss.We've been enemies scence kids.I do what I can just to make him mighty upset." The male smirked and put a small knife to her neck.Fang didn't notice yet because he was too angry to scence anything.

Charity still had a hold of his leg so she put her thumb on his gun shot wound and pressed down hard. She didnt like being threatened and if there was something she could do, that was it. But she did freeze up and hold her breath as the knife was placed to her throat. She didnt know what to do so she just hoped he wouldnt do anything stupid.

Fang looked up and sighed.He was only hoping he didn have to go to jail.Flaming chains appeared around Fang's legs.He keeps walking even tho they were heavy.He picks up the male with one hand and growls."You don't touch someone I love." He drops him and shoots him in the other leg.The chains broke as he walks and looks for the mans horse.As soon as he finds it,he puts the wounded man on his horse and makes his horse run into town.He walked back to his dead bull and sighed.

Charity was trembling slightly from the knife to her throat and she flinched as Fang shot the mans other leg. Getting up, she went back inside and leaned against the wall. Putting her hand lightly to her throat, she sighed shakily then recomposed herself.

They had lost a bull which meant that they would have to hope the pregnant cow was having one. She wondered if Fang was okay. It seemed to have hit him pretty hard, loosing that bull. Charity slipped her coat back on adn went outside to Fang.
"Are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm fine." There were chains around his arms as he picked up the pull with one arm and grabbed a shovel he kept outside of the barn.He started walking to an open land untill he wasn't seen.He had dropped his hat which wasn't like him.He was hurt.He had to rebuild the old barn him and his old wife made together.He was so upset that his eyes were a dark brown instead of blue.

Charity felt a little hurt as he walked away but she didnt say anything. She looked to the ground for a second then trudged back inside. He probably had a good reason for pushing her away like that and she had no buisness trying to help if he didnt want it.

When she got back inside, she picked up the necklace away from her skin then looked at it. Did he really meant that he loved her? She couldnt help but feel hurt as she replaed how he pushed her away. But she had no reason to be selfish about this so she would just make him dinner then head to bed. Getting out some groceries, she cooked him some chicken noodle soup then set it on the table.

She didnt feel hungry, so she left it there for him and went to his room. Shutting the door, she crawled into his bed and got under the covers. Yet she couldnt help the silent tears that fell as she felt overwhelmed by everything..

When he was out,a couple of coyotes had bitten his arms and legs,trying to get at the dead bull.He shot them all,but felt sick and dizzy.
A few minutes later he came in coughing and his clothes dirty.He was protective of the ladies that stayed with him,but was even more protective of Charity.He let the blood drip off on the couches and floors as he pants and winces.

Charity heard him coughing and quickly got out of his bed. Rushing into the living room, she gasps at his blooodied condition.
"What happened?" she asks in shock as she goes to his side.
Charity helps him to lay on the couch then goes into the kitchen area, grabbing a bowl of water and a rag. Then she gets the guaze the bought in town and blushed when she comes over. She had to take his shirt and pants off to see his bites. But puts a cover over him and lifts it away from below the knees so she can see his bites.
Quickly she set to work cleaning off all the blood ever so gently then wrapping them up softly but tightly. She did the same with his arms and hands. With a frown, she looked at him but her eyes showed she was more worried then mad.
"I dont know why you didnt just let the coyotes take the bull and leave it alone. What if you had been severely injured?" she asked worry clear in her tone.

He had trouble speaking a bit but he managed to."I d-didn't want that body anymore h-harmed.I-It deserves to be b-buried and not eaten." He winced and closed his eyes,he felt tired all of the sudden and the pain seemed to ease right past his mind.

Charity made sure all the bleeding stopped then she got up and washed her hands. Leaning on the sink for a second, she sniffled and tried to hold back the tears that threatened to fall. If she had lost him she wouldnt have been able to go anymore. That wouldve been the second man she loved that died on her.
"Get some sleep. Food will be ready for you when you wake up," she said gently, her voice cracking at the end. She had to turn away and wipe the tears from her eyes. She would make dinner now and wait for him to wake back up.

He went to sleep and woke up about 30 minutes later.He sat up and winced as he stood up.He had stretched and got use to the pain.Soon as he did he grabbed his clothes and stuff then his rifle and went to his barn,tending to his cow's wounds.

Charity had just taken out some bread from the oven and set it on the table with some butter. There was also some heated up chicken noodle soup. She heard Fang leave and sighed, walking out onto the porch she looked around and figured he was inside the burnt up barn.
Walking out to the barn, she went inside and saw him tending to the wounded cow. She went over to him and went on the opposite side of the cow.
"You know i would like to help you rebuild this barn," she said.

He smiled and finished the wounds."You would?" Soon as he walked in front of the cow that he had tended to,it licked his arm and had a thank you look.He smiled and pats its head then started walking a bit towards the stables.

"Of course i would. I like helping you do anything," Charity replied with a smile.
Then she went over to Micheal's horse and gently pet it, calming it down from the fire which still had it wriled up a bit. Then she took the brush and gently brushed it down.

He touched his horse's nose and it's eyes turned red,bucked one time and snorted smoke."That's my girl." He smiled as his horse's look.Soon as he removed his hand,it had returned to normal. He smiled and walked to Charity and her husbands horse,softly touching its nose,it had done the same as his horse.

Charity wasnt ready for the horse to buck and she stumbled baackwards into the stable wall. She winced as she hit it but shook it off and put the brush away.

He looked at her and hugged her then sighs."It's funny how animals react to my touch." He looks down.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus