Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Charity Davis (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Charity looked up at him and blushed embarrassedly. "Did i wake you? I didnt mean to," she said quietly and unwrapped her le from his now that he was.
Fang (played anonymously)

He chuckles."It's fine." He kisses her head.

Charity smiled and closed her eyes for a second. "How do you feel?" she asked quietly.

"I feel great,and are you ok now?" He tilts his head.

Charity smiled and kissed his lips softly. "I feel great," she whispered.

"I'm glad." He smiled and stretched then sat up.

Charity smiled then stretched but stayed laying down. "Your not going to work are you?" she asked and halfway sat up, propping herself up with her elbows.

"uhhhh....maybe...." He laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head.

Charity sat up then half tackled him back down onto the bed. She pinned him there gently and smiled. "No. No work," she said and laughed softly but she kept him pinned.

He blushed and sighed."Fine.No work." He chuckled.

Charity smiled and sat on his waist, still keeping him there. "Good cause i will enforce that till two days from now," she said sternly but gently.
Then she leaned down and kissed him deeply, all her thoughts melting away.

"I like to work tho."He blushed more and kissed back.

Charity smiled then got off of him and layed beside him. "You should rest for at least today and tommorow. I like watching you work but not so hard and so much. Just spend the day with me.." she said the last part quietly and shyly.

He blushes."Alright,but I need to take care of the animals first."

Charity smiled then sighed. "Fine but im helping," she said. She started to get up so she could help him.

He gets up and yawns."Oh also,we have to ride into town,I need some bullets."

Charity nods and slips on her shoes. "Good cause we need some groceries as well. You can go get your bullets while i get the groceries," she said. Walking out of the room, she grabbed her coat and slipped it on the went outside to the barn. Where she helped Fang feed the animals then she brushed down Micheal's horse.

He took his horse out and hopped on.His horses eyes turned a demonic red as soon as he did.

Charity jumped a little at his horses eyes. "Whats with your horse?" she asked. Then saddeling up Micheal's horse, she climbed on and walked him over to Fang's horse.

"My horse is connected to me and what I do." He looks down and makes his horse run.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus