Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Charity Davis (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Charity put her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss a little. Truth was, she knew that she loved Fang but wasnt going to admit it just yet until she was sure about his feelings with her.
Fang (played anonymously)

He kissed her just as deep,then pulled away.Tears were in his eyes,which was a bit shocking.He never cried,but he did this time.

Charity couldnt help but smile in a gentle way when she saw tears in her eyes. "Why are you crying?" she asked quietly then gently wiped away the tear that had fallen while they were kissing.

"I was worried about you...I'm glad you're safe." He tried to show no emotion any further then crying.

Charity kissed him again softly but quickly. "Thank you for saving me Fang. Lets get something to eat since i know your bound to be hungry," she said quietly then laughed softly and took his hand gently. Leading him to the table then she let go of his hand and sat down. Charity tried to lighten up the mood a little and reassure him that she was ok.

He sat down across from her and smiled at her.He was tired and shivering.His blue eyes looking at her.

Charity looked him up and down, realizing that she wasnt the only one affected. How selfish could she be? she scolded herself mentally.
"Here eat then you can get some rest in your bed," she ordered gently and pushed his bowl to him as well as his spoon. She smiled kindly then started to eat hers. He looked cold... so she quickly finished hers then put them in the sink. She went over to the couch and grabbed all the blankets he had covered her in then took them to his room. Where she put them on the bed and fixed it up for him when he was done with dinner.

Soon as he was done,his hands were trembling and he started to feel more sleepy then ussual.That wasn't like him to feel that way.

Charity came back and took his dish, putting it in the sink. Then she gently put her arms around his neck from behind and kissed his cheek. "I fixed up the bed for you. Go get some sleep," she whispered to him.

He blushed as he parts his lips to ask,"Will you...rest with me?"

Charity blushed lightly then smiled. "Sure," she whispered a reply. Then pulling away from him, she took his hand gently and led him to the room. Crawling in bed, she got under the covers and left it open for him since there was plenty of room.

He got in his bed and pulled her close.He held her like he didn't want to let her go.He kissed her head and smiled,closing his eyes.

Charity blushed a little then smiled and snuggled into his hold, she didnt want him to let her go. She was soon in a deep sleep and comfortably so in Fang's arms.

He smiled and also dozed off,not wanting to wake up earlyz

Charity woke up late the next morning and almost instantly made sure Fang was still there with her. She had told him to stop working so hard and she meant it. But she also just wanted to lay with him for a bit.

For once he was still there,sleeping peacefully.He was smiling in his sleep and had his hand latched onto hers.

Charity blushed insanely as she realized she had her leg wrapped around one of his. She slowly started to unwrap it and move it away trieing not to wake him up.

His hand slightly showed movements of distribution.

Charity stopped unwrapping her leg and settled, she closed her eyes and relaxed. "Sorry.." she whispered very quietly so she wouldnt wake him.

His hand relaxed and he pulled her close and opened his eyes."It's ok,I'm awake now."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus