Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Charity Davis (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Charity lightly tapped her heels on Micheal's horses flanks and he took off, following Fang. When they reached the small town, she looked around for the store then steered her horse over there. Slipping off of the horse, she tied him up then went inside.
Fang (played anonymously)

He went inside a gunning store and bought some more bullets.

Charity was picking out some stuff when a guy walked up to her. "Hi. I havent seen you around," he said, leaning rather close to her. Charity took a step away and smiled nervously.
"Uh yea..just here for winter.." she asnwered nervously.
"Oh well then you want to go on a date with me tommorow?" he asked with a grin.
Charity shook her head no and tried to move past him but he grabbed her arm.
"And why not?" he asked.
Charity nervously looked around and tried to pull her arm away.
"Because..i..uh..i dont want to," she replied.
She couldnt have told him she was with Fang when he hadnt even asked her out. So there was no point in telling him that.

Fang had gotten another rifle and he put It on his back like he did with the other one.If he was there to buy bullets,he might as well get a new gun.He started thinking,and so he went to another shop to get something for Charity.

He had cold eyes that looked at the ground.He had a serious look,and there were many reasons nobody messed with this old country boy.

Charity pulled away from him and went to a different aisle. The man followed and she stopped turning around adn frowning.
"Okay look. Im not intrested in you now go away," she said but the man stubbornly refused.
With a sigh, Charity got what she needed and payed then left all with the man still following. She put her stuff in the saddlebags then climbed onto her horse.
The man grabbed her ankle but not enough to hurt. "One date. Please," he asked again.
Charity sighed and leaned down.
"My answer is still no and if you dont mind, i would love it if you let go of me," she replied.
The man held onto her stubbornly and pet her horse's neck.
"Im Carter," he introduced himself with a grin
"Yes and im leaving," she said and turned her horses head away. The man followed by her side as she pulled up to the gun store to wait.
"Come on. Just a name," Carter insisted.
"Fine. Charity. Now leave me alone," she said.
Carter smiled and leaned against her horse.
"Charity? pretty name," he commented but Charity looked quite annoyed by him.

He scenced something wrong as he tilted his hat down and came out.He walked towards them,looking like an evil undertaker with a smirk.He got on his horse and made it jump over the male and backed him up.His horses eyes red and it snorted smoke.

Carter suddenly lost his arrogant air and quickly backed away from Charity. He quickly turned and tipped his hat to Charity before rushing off in a different direction. Charity relaxed as soon as Fang came around and Carter ran off.
"Thank you Fang," she said, relieved.

He nodded and smiled."My pleasure,Charity." His horse bucked and started running back home.Fang was indeed and odd man at some times.He wore mostly black and almost always wore a hat.He had an evil look to him when he needed.His horse was running quickly and if you looked quick enough,you could see the snow completely melted where ever his horse stepped.

Charity lightly tapped her horse's flank and he ran after Fang's horse. When they got back, she put her horse in the stable and removed the saddle bags. Then the saddle and brushed down Micheal's horse. Charity grabbed the food when she was done and went inside. Where she put up the groceries she bought and had to sit down for a second suddenly feeling dizzy.
She sat at the kitchen table then sighed and waited for the dizzy spell to pass. Before she got back up and set herself back to work, tidying up the house a bit. Then she sat on the couch and relaxed, then she looked around for Fang. He had agreed to spend time with her today.

He was outside,shooting glass bottles with his new rifle.When he was done he came in and put his new rifle next to the old one.He sat on the couch and yawns."So who was that guy I saw earlier?"

Charity looked at him then shook her head. "His name is Carter. But he was trying to get me to go on a date with him," she replied.
The reason she had said no was because she knew that she already had strong feelings for Fang. Not that she knew if he felt the same, but she would rather stay available if he did but his kisses told her he at least liked her.

He pulled out a small heart necklace and handed it to her.He blushed and his eyes were pointed to his black boots.

Charity softly gasped in surprise then crawled closer to him and took it gently. She looked at it then smiled and turned Fang's head to look at her softly. Then she kissed him hard and deep, excitement radiating from her in waves. The necklace was amazing and she was excited to have it. She held onto the neckalce as she put her arms around his neck.

He blushed and kissed back,holding her softly.He wasn't expecting that kind of reaction.He forgot everything he was thinking about,and only thought of her.

Charity relaxed in his hold then pulled away a little and smiled. "Thank you so much. Its beautiful," she whispered then turned around with her back to her.
"Put it on for me?" she asked and reached back with her hand, putting the necklace in his hand. Then she gathered all her hair in one hand and pulled it to one side of her neck.

He smiled and hooked the necklace on her,then softly kissed her neck."There ya go."

Charity blushed and shuddered slightly as he kissed her neck. Then she picked up the heart and looked at it again with a smile.
"This is really pretty and sweet of you," she complimented and leaned back into Fang.
She looked up at Fang with a smile and a loving, caring look.

He blushed and wraped his arms around her.He was pleased that she liked it.His eyes turned red,scencing something wrong.He tilted his hat over his eyes and frowned.

Charity looked at him confused. "Whats wrong Fang?" she asked, looking around then to the door. She liked his arms around her and she was completely relaxed.

"Something set my barn on fire...or at least someone." He gently put her down and took his rifle and walk outside.He saw just the fire starting and someone running from the area.He chuckled and shot the mans leg and put his gun on his shoulder and slowly walked towards his barn.He held his other hand up and the fire surrounded it then vanished."Well more work will have to be done." He didn't care to look at the mans face.All he did was grab him by his collar and dragged him to his porch.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus