Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Charity Davis (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Charity looked ay him a second longer before going inside. "Hes working in the rain..He'll be soaked by time he gets back in.." she said quietly to herself. Going inside, she looked around the whole house until she had everything mapped out in her head. Then she grabbed a towel and put it on the table. Finally she went around to the kitchen and made some warm soup from what she could find.

Then she set a bowl of it on the table next to the towel before going into the bedroom and shutting the door. Climbing into his bed, she kicked off her shoes then fell asleep. She slept through the morning and into the late afternoon before getting back up. Walking out of the bedroom, she looked around to see if Fang was in.
Fang (played anonymously)

He was still outside,working.The storm had well past yet he keeps working.He was always a hard worker and had no time to stop.He finished half of his work,and now he had to clean up the mess that the storm had caused.

Charity sighed and put the towel back up. He obviously wasnt coming in for a while but he couldnt work himself to death. Walking out onto the porch, she looked for Fang then saw him.
"Fang!" she called to him from the porch.

He stopped and looked at her,his hands bruised,his faced just a bit dirty."Yes,ma'am?" He called out starting to walk towards the porch.

Charity couldnt help but smile a little. "You should come in. I dont need you working to death besides that there is time to do this stuff tommorow. Its growing late and your looking worn," she said, but she knew he probably wouldnt listen.
Thats why she had brought out a rag soaked in water. She stepped off the porch when he was close enough and wiped his face off gently. Cleaning it of dirt and sweat. She used to do that to Micheal when he worked late into the day so she just did that out of habit. Besides it was growing colder out as it got darker.

"Thank you,Ms.Charity." He smiled at her.His hands slightly shivered as he quickly covers his mouth and coughs.He seemed wore down and his hand was slightly bleeding.

Charity took in his state then got behind him slightly and pushed him gently towards the house. "Ok in you go. Thas enough work for today and i mean it," she more of ordered then asked now. But it was a gentle tone as she got him into the house. Shutting the door, she got a small bowl of water then some strips a cloth before setting them on the table.

Sitting him down in a chair, she sat across from him and took his hands very gently. With a light dabbing, she removed the blood and tied a strip of cloth around his hand. Then she did the same to the other and pushed the bowl of warm soup towards him.
"Eat then you can get some sleep and finish the work tommorow," she said.

"This is mighty nice of you,Ms.Charity,but I got work to do." He started to cough again,his cheeks turning red.

Charity sighed as she knew he was going to get sick if he worked so hard. "No you dont. Your getting sick from all the work your doing. Now eat," she ordered gently, pushing the bowl till it was in front of him.
She gave him a spoon then got up and also got him a glass of water. Setting that down for him as well.

He sighs lightly."Thank you." He starts to eat,his hands slightly shaking.He hasn't eaten in about 3 days,so it was shocking that he could even think or work.His long,black,dirty hair slightly covers his eyes.

Charity took in his appearance then stood and pulled a tub big enough for a person to fit in before the fire that she had started after she got up. Boiling some water, she filled the tub as it was now filled three quarters of the way with warm water.
"Well before you get sleep you need a bath. So there it is. I will be out fixing a place for a garden," she said before leaving.
Going outside she looked for a garden but finding none, she made one next to the barn and went to the wagon. Pulling out a book from one of the trunks, she sat outside on the porch and began to read. She didnt want to go in with him taking a bath.

He blushes and sighs.he undresses and gets in.He sighed of relief and smiles.He started to clean his hair first.Nobody has ever cared about him,and he was always abused as a young boy.This was all new to him.

Charity sighed as she closed her book. It was getting very cold out so she had to go back in. She opened the door and walked back in but put the book to the side of her face so she didnt see Fang. "Forgive me Fang but its getting very cold out there," she said as she walked past then went to the bedroom but paused at the door.
"You sure you want me to stay in your room? I have no problem with sleeping in the living room," she offered.

"No,No...I will not allow you to sleep in this livingroom." He stood up."And also,if it isn't too much trouble,can you bring down some clothes?

Charity heard him stand and blushed. "I will if you sit back down in the water. Sorry but its not proper for me to see you undressed," she replied then went into the bedroom. Grabbing some clothes for him, she made her back to him but kept her eyes on his and didnt look elsewhere. She set the clothes on the table then turned to leave.
"Thank you again Fang. And please, call me Charity," she said urging him to call her Charity and not ms. Charity.

He smiled and grabbed his clothes and quickly got dressed.He sits down in a chair,in the livingroom and slowly dozes off.

Charity went back to the room and was quickly asleep before the sun completely set. The next morning, she got up and went downstairs to make breakfast. She made some pancakes and set them on the table. Looking to see if Fang was in the house, she would scold him if he was back outside working again at this early time.

Of course he was outside feeding his livestock and such,no time to lay around.After done doing that he was pulling several heavy pails of water.At least three on each side.He had his hair pulled back this time,giving him a better working edge.

He was only doing what needed to be done.He was making sure things would be alright during winter.By the time she was awake,he was chopping trees for fire wood and was stacking them in the corner his barn.

Charity walked back onto the porch and looked over to him. "Fang! Get back in this house and eat," she called then ordered him to do something, yet there was a soft edge to it.

He sighs and blushed then drops what's in his hand.He started to walk back to the porch,him having a bruise on his arm."I thought I could get some work done befor you got up..." He looked down. 😳

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus