Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Charity Davis (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Charity hesitated before turning and walking back over to him. She glanced up at him and shoved her hands in her pockets.
"Yes?" she asked.
Fang (played anonymously)

"Im sorry....if I hurt your feelings." He walked a bit closer to her and hugged her."My wife died six years ago...her wish was a field to be completely for beauty.....I promised I would do that for her...that's why I work hard.Thats why I leave a lot."

Charity was surprised to hear he had a wife and she pulled away from his hug. "You had a wife? Im sorry she died," she replied sympathy in her tone though she knew he probably didnt want it. She knew that she hadnt wanted to hear it when Micheal died. But she could understand why he was leaving so often though she wished he would stay around a little longer. But if he had something to do for his wife then she wouldnt stop him from doing so.
"I understand though.." she said quietly.

"My two daughters help out on a different farm and send me money.I guess I don't need their help any longer.I finnaly got the land." He grabbed her hands,his hat covering his eyes."Be with me....forever....."

Charity was surprised as he asked her to stay with him forever. Then she took one of her hands from his and lifted his hat from his eyes. She smiled and her eyes sparkled.
"I will do that too," she said quietly with a smile.

He hugged her with joy,then the sound of breaking chains was heard.

Charity laughed softly then stopped and paused at the sound of breaking chains. "Whats that?" she asked, pulling away and looking around.

He looked down as blood dropped from his mouth."Well now,I'm guessing it's old Satan getting upset."He sighs and hugs her tight.

Charity looked up at him and wiped a little blood off his lip. "Why are you bleeding?" she asked quietly but stayed in his arms. She felt safe there.

"My soul his getting crushed...it hurts...I just broke one of the chains he had on me....getting upset,the devil put two more around my neck." He kissed her head,not planning on letting her go.

Charity put her arms around his waist and buried her face in his chest. Not sure whats going on or whats going to happen, she just held onto him tightly. "I dont know whats going to happen but dont leave me..." she said to him quietly.

"I won't.And to make that official...I want to marry you." He hugs her tighter.

Charity looked up at him shocked. "M-marry me?" she stammered at first.

He nods and looks at her.He smiled lightly at her."I love you,Charity."

Charity is silent for a moment then smiles. "I love you too, Fang," she replied then stood on her tippy toes and kisses his cheek still holding onto him tightly.

He smiled and handed her a ring."Please,be with me forever."

Charity smiled and slipped on the ring then hugged Fang tightly. "I will," she said happily.

He smiled and held her tight,he took off his hat and put it on her head."I'm glad."

Charity laughed softly then kissed him deeply, putting her arms around his neck.

He smiles and kisses her back.He pulls her closer,making the kiss deeper.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus