Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Charity Davis (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Charity blushes a bit but kisses back deeper and lightly runs her fingertip down the back of his neck.
Fang (played anonymously)

He blushed more and slowly pulled away."I love my sweet Charity."

Charity smiles. "I love my handsome Fang," she said then lightly kisses his lips before checking on him. "Are you feeling okay? Is the devil doing anything else to you?" she asked concerned.

He smiles."I promise you I will be fine for a while......" He kisses her head and sat on the couch.

Charity sits next to him and smiled, relaxing. "Just for a while? Can you do anything to get free of the devil?" she asked.

"All I can do is pray." He smiles as another chain breaking was heard and he winced.

Charity put her hand on his cheek gently and looked at him concerned. "Are you okay?" she asked then scooted closer to him.

He nodded."Im slowly breaking free...but untill then....I have to just believe.....that God will save me." He winced.

Charity hugged him around his mid-section and snuggled into him. "I will be right beside you the whole way," she told him.

He smiled and pats her back."I am so very glad.....Now...would you like to go to town with me?"

Charity sat up then jumped up from the couch. "Yes!" she said excitedly like a little kid. If Fang looked at her now, he couldve imagined how she looked when she was a kid.

He chuckled and walked towards the door."Such a handfull."

Charity grinned then followed him out to the barn. "I knoooow," she sang back then walked past him. She saddled up Micheal's horse and climbed on, waiting for Fang.

Soon as fang gets on his horse,it's eyes turned red,it bucked and snorted smoke.This time his horse's mane having a fire like movement.He knew that the devil had a tighter grip on him.

Charity watched and observed what was different, getting worried about Fang. Then she tapped her horses flanks and he started off at a light trot.
"I hope you are going to be okay Fang," she said to him.

His horse trots next to her as he sighs." I hope so too..." He noticed how when he touched his horse,it became even more demonic then last time.He was hoping it would not get any worse.

Charity looked over at him and smiled. "Remember you promised," she said more to tease him than anything.

He smiled."Right.I sure did." He smiled as he made his horse run.

Charity was right behind him as Micheal's horse ran beside his. When they arrived in town, she slowed her horse and followed him to wherever it is they were going.

He stopped at a shop and bought some feed for his animals.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus