Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Charity Davis (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Charity looks at Smith her eyes getting a sad look. "What will happen if you loose?" she asked quietly.
Fang (played anonymously)

"I get my soul burned forever in hell." He pats his horse.

Charity frowned then walked back over to Micheal's horse, patting his neck before climbing on. "Then im assuming i'll loose you if you loose against the satan," she said her voice quieting to the end.
Tears ran down her cheeks and she tapped her horses flanks. The horse took off towards the house at a run and she hopped off as soon as they got there.
"Stable," she told the horse and it trotted to its stable.

Lucifer was hanging out on the porch. "Well hello there my dear Charity. Im sorry but i do have to speak with you," he said but Charity marched up onto the porch and ignored him. Lucifer flashed in front of her and opened the door for her then followed her inside. Charity suddenly went cold, knowing this wasnt going to turn out good. As soon as she turned, Lucifer sharpened his nails and shoved his hand through Chaarity's higher waist area. She leaned all her body wieght on Lucifer and coughed up blood. Her bangs covered her eyes as Lucifer whispered something to her she couldnt hear.

Fang's horse got worse and looked hellish,and his eye started to glow red.He scenced something wrong as his horses mane turned to fire.He jumped on his horse and rode towards his house,the snow melting around him.As soon as he got there his eyes widened.Tears flooded his eyes.Her scent of blood breaking his heart.He growled as fire surrounded his arms."Big mistake!"

Lucifer pulled his hand from Charity's body, leaving a hole in her body blood spattering as he pulled his hand from it. She coughed up blood again and Lucifer let her fall to the floor.
"Oh? And how so?" Lucifer replied with a wicked grin.

"I'd like you to know......you don't mess with someone I love." He first grabbed Charity and gave her a kiss of life,restoring her body.Then he grabbed his rifle:It had changed appearances soon as he did.

Charity stood up slowly and leaned against the wall, wiping the blood from her bottom lip. Her body was considerably sore from the wound and she was panting from the shock she just went through.

Lucifer looked at Charity then at Smith. "Just one second Charity. When im finsihed with Fang here i'll send you to meet him," he said with a smirk.

He had a 'Im gonna jack you up' look and seemed pissed.He didn't like anyone touching his woman.

Lucifer pulled out a flaming sword and leapt forward, ducking below Smith's gun and swinging at his chest.
Charity watched a scared look in her eyes but also concern for Smith. She pressed herself against the wall

He only chuckled at the attacked.He smiled."The thing is...I'm far worse then the devil himself...because I believe in only good." All the chains broke as his eyes turned a holy blue and his gun having a holy appearence.

Lucifer leapt back and hissed. Then he growled and threw his sword at Smith, flashing to Charity he grabbed her for a second then hissed something in her ear. Finally pinning her on the wall ahrd and dissappearing all of it happening in a few seconds.

Charity slid to the floor and tried to catch her breath, then she looked to Smith. "Y-you..you did it Smith!" she said surprised and finally relaxed. Happiness and relief swept over her as she smiled. She wouldnt loose him..

He flipped his gun and put it on his back.He smirked slightly."Yeah,but I kinda wanna know how my horse looks now."

Charity frowned slightly then got up. I get hurt and he cares about what his horse looks like... she thought bitterly then shook her head. No he saved me. Forget about it.. she thought again. Then she smiled a little. "Yeaa cool. You should check it out," she said while walking past him. Then she grabbed a scrubbing brush and a bucket of soapy water. She bent down and cleaned up her blood from the floor, scrubbing pretty hard.

He picked her up and smiled,softly putting her on the couch."I will take care of that.You relax."

Charity looked up at him then relaxed and leaned back into the couch. "Thank you," she said quietly. Bringing her knees to her chest, she burried her head in her arms. What Lucifer did to her kept replaying in her mind and she couldnt help but to feel dread of him coming back.

He got ontop of her and stroked her cheek."Im glad you're ok."

Charity blushed really red and looked up at him. "I-i...uh im happy your okay too," she replied sincerely.

He smiled and got up then started to walk outside,his horse standing in front of the porch.

Charity sat up and sighed dissappointedly when he left again. He was just on top of her and then he was gonna leave? Men sometimes.... she thought and sighed. Getting up, she went into his bedroom and flopped on his bed onto her stomach.

He sat on the porch with a slight headache.He remembers a few things and went back in the house and walked to her in the room.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus