Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Charity Davis (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Charity sat on her horse and waited until it started snowing. The devil sent a demon to her except he appeared as a good looking man. He started to talk to Charity about random stuff like the snow and ranch work. Then he started asking her about Fang and they talked a bit about him.
Fang (played anonymously)

He was still inside,also buying a better brush for the animals.

Charity kept talking with the man and he noticed the ring. "So you two getting married?" he asked.
"Oh yea we are," she said with a smile.
The demon smiled then said his goodbyes. He had gotten the information the devil wanted and returned to report to him. Charity thought the man had been a little odd but she shrugged it off and waited.

Fang finnaly came out and yawned.His eyes a bit tired as he held the feed and started walking with his horse following.

Charity made her horse follow and tapped his head. "Hey Fang do you know anyone by the name of Lucifer?" she asked.

He stopped and looked at her in a serious way,his horse feeling pain from Fang's mood change."What about him?"

"Well he stopped by a short while ago and we talked a bit but he told me to tell you that he was looking forward to seeing you again soon," Charity replied. "Oh and that you have a loverly soon to be wife," she added with a smile. She honestly thought he was just an old friend.

He chuckled and started walking again."Seemy again soon,huh? We shall see damn well about that."

Charity looked at him confused. "Whats wrong with seeing an old friend?" she asked as they cotinued on.

He chuckled more."That ain't no friend." He got on his horse as the reins turn to chains and his horse starts running,fire surrounding its hooves.

Charity slowed her horse to a stop and watched as his horse ran away. "Maybe i shouldnt have told him i was marrying you then.." she said mostly to herself. She had also saw the chains on his horse and she was starting to get really worried. Then she tapped her horses flanks and he took off at a run.

His horse slowed for a while,it looking even more demonic then befor.He hopped off of his horse and noticed the red markings across its hairs.Smith was dying out,while Fang was growing stronger.

Charity slowed by his horse and saw the hairs. She decided to use his real name this time. "Smith? Are you okay?" she asked.
Petting Micheal's horse, she hopped off of him and held onto the horses reins.

He leans his head againts his horses side and sighs."I'm fine......" He knew he wouldn't make it but he keeps faith.

Charity put her hand softly on his shoulder, then kissed his cheek. "Im not so sure..." she said quietly.

He looked at her then down."I guess I will be seeing my 'old friend'..."

Charity frowned then lifted his head up gently to look at her. "What do you mean Smith?" she asked concerned.

"That guy you talked to,he's a demon....he like the anti-Jesus.Just like Satan is the anti-God."

"Why will you be seeing him?" Charity asked.

"My soul already belongs to the devil....I can't seem to get free.....I'm getting tired of fighting." He yawns and his horse turned around to him and nuzzled him.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus