Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Charity Davis (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Charity is still laying on her stomach, looking at the blanket and running her finger along a stitched in pattern.
Fang (played anonymously)

He silently sits on the bed and massages her back softly.

Charity blushed and looks at him, then relaxes and closes her eyes. "T-thank you," she stammers quietly.

He smiled."Anything for you." He keeps massaging her,knowing she had gone threw a lot today.

Charity smiles a little then grips the covers a little as she shakes her head to forget what Lucifer did. She was having a hard time getting over it.

He noticed and looked down."I'm sorry...Charity."

Charity shook her head and released the covers. "No. Dont be. I shouldnt have even gotten on the porch with Lucifer," she said quietly.
Then she sat up and crawled over to Smith, she kissed him softly. All her thoughts and worries melted away including Lucifer. She relaxed and pulled away a little, their lips brushing. "Sorry," she apologized quietly.

He pulled her close."Don't be."

Charity blushed a little and smiled a little. "Good cause that kiss was amazing like all of yours are," she said quietly.

He chuckles and shakes his head."I'm not that great."

Charity smiled then puts her head on his shoulder. "I think you are," she replies quietly and happily.

"Nah,you are." He smiles and holds her.

Charity smiles and snuggles into his hold. "You can argue all you want but my opinion stays," she argued back quietly, sounding sleepy though.

"I've learned in my day,the lady is always right." He smiles and kisses her head."But in this case we both are seemingly right."

Charity smiles and laughs softly. "You learned well then. Yes in this case i believe we both are," she teased him at first then agreed. She then kissed his cheek and pulled away a bit.
"Well you better go see what your horse looks like now," she said with a smile.

He chuckles and smiled."I would love to see,but I would like for my young missy to come too,but she is tired so no."

Charity smiles then shakes her head. "I think i can put off sleeping to see you and your horse for a few minutes," she replied with a smile. Then slipping off the bed, she motioned for Smith to go ahead.

He smiled and grabbed her hand and started to walk with her;he put his hat on her head like he always does.

Charity intertwined their fingers and walked with him, grinning when he put his hat on her head.

Soon as they got outside his horse was bucking just for fun as he slowly reached his hand out to it.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus