Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » OFFICIAL 2017 Riddler Discussion Topic

Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

You can guess at any time, though as we progress through the week you'll find it's more efficient to work with the group -- sometimes there's an EXTREMELY short window of time to get your guesses in before the next alien wave, so it helps to have multiple people ready and waiting to run in and try the answer you think it is in the hopes that one will get through in time :)
rat

i was wondering if it might be piccolo purely because of aliens. i don't know much about DB.
Personally I've tried:

Piccolo
Freeza
Trunks
Raditz
Broly was used for the Super Node. Nothing. ....Wait.
But I'm betting that last clue (obviously) seals the deal for what the answer will be XD
Oh and also:

Cell

10 minutes to our next wave! ;) Get those guesses in!
Doesn't help Goku kinda tends to make friends with anybody and everybody he's ever punched if they give him half a chance
LOL
And Gohan didn't work either.
rat

hey cru! we're compiling big lists of guesses for each node so we can clear the monsters more efficiently, so if there's any ideas we'd love to hear em!
I'm thinking it over, digging up my dusty DBZ knowledge heh. I tried Yamcha though, in case it was going for a direct journey to the west reference
Sanne Moderator

Thanks Sanne :D
Goten for the Super Node was also crossed out.
Not Android 18
Maybe... Hmm... I'll admit to being a DBZ fan, but I'm kinda nervous to try others as well. Maybe fusion forms would be a shot? //Shot

Why nervous?
I would like to find a Master, but I do not know where to look.
Guardian Guardian Guardian

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » OFFICIAL 2017 Riddler Discussion Topic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus