Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » For All My Friends!

Val (played by DeathTakes)

Val looked at Allec. "I can take care of myself mate." She said as she looked at him
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

"From that wound? I dont think so" Allec manage to find a safe place on a abandoned house. "I think we can be safe here"

Val groaned and covered the hole in her gut. "I had worse than this mate."

Allec knelt over to over that he grab patch of bandages. " Here let me treat your wound."

Val lifted up her shirt so she could look at the wound and she sighed. "God damn that's big and deep."

Allec grab some special herbs from his satchel "Hold still..." Allec patch the wounded part carefully and gently. He notice some scars on her body. " You have been struggle from the past aren't ya?" Allec finish treating her wound.
Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

She walks toward them, knowing she wouldn't be able to survive on her own with the severe injuries she had and needing the collar off

"Yeah. Guess so mate." Val said as she slowly stood up and sighed. "Now I got to take off my shirt and start cleaning the blood off." She walked into a bedroom and took off her shirt and started to clean off the blood.

She walks inside and tries to stay hidden, not liking being around humans

(..?)
Chanelle (played by Wolfielover03)

Chanelle walked down the street looking around she saw the house that Val and Allec were in and watched it carefully

Val finished cleaning the blood off and put her shirt back on. She walked out of the room and out of the house. She looked around outside and leaned on a wall of the house. "Not nice to watch ma'am," Val said as she walked towards where Chanelle was. "And don't try to hide because you can't hide from me.

She tilts her head and follows Val, flattening her ears

Allec saw Kora that he went close to her "So...here to kill me again?""

She jumps a bit in surprise and backs away, seeming scared "I-I just want this collar off..."

"All those times that you want me kill...why would I anyway?"

Val turns around and looks at Kora and pulls out her sword. She was waiting for Kora to attack so she could make her move. "You can just attack him for the key mate." She said as she looked at where Chanelle was.

"I can't since you decided to try and kill me..." She growls, lifting her head to reveal the wound where Val had used the sword "Without my abilities, I can't heal... Which means the wound will continue to get worse until it's the same as when it had happened and I can't heal it."

"I still don't feel bad for almost killing you. Your just another one of god's mistakes that happened to stay alive when he wanted you dead." Val said as she sheathed her sword and twirled a dagger in her hand.

"Either way... I need this collar off."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » For All My Friends!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus