Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » For All My Friends!

Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

(sorry some busy days I had. So I decided to start a new. This time we need to come with a new theme to make this RP better. Agree or not?)
Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

(Well, since it would include everyone, I guess so)
Mari (played by Maylee)

(I agree)
Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

(So... What plot, though? Any Ideas?)
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Ren Okami (played anonymously)

Mari wrote:
“I’m never busy... uhh... could I tag along?” She dropped to the ground and walked up bedsides him. Storm, who had been hiding walked up to them and climbed onto Mari’s shoulder not knowing or caring where they were going.

Ren smiled to see such an odd couple. "Of course, I'd love your assistance, dear." Ren looked to direction they would be traveling. "This could take a day or two." His amber hues shifted back to the holy being. "Are you okay with that?" The dragon on the angel's shoulder seemed as though it didn't care. It small, white, body just clinged onto the girl.
Mari (played by Maylee)

“Hey my handsome little troublemaker” Mari said stroking Storms tail with curled lossy around her neck. “A day or 2? Where we going?”she asked giving Ren a sideways glance. Storm made a happy chirping sound as Mari stroked him.
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

(I'm sorry but I have lost interest in this rp. I'm fine with the rest of you carrying on with it, but I have no will to keep this one up. Again I am sorry)
Ren Okami (played anonymously)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » For All My Friends!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus