Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » For All My Friends!

Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

"lead the way!"
Val (played by DeathTakes)

Val started to run to the other village. "Try to keep up."
Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

She whimpers, collapsing, severely injured

"Hey wait for me!" Allec follow and run as fast as he could to catch up with her

She looks back at where they had gone, knowing she couldn't hunt, and tries to follow them

Val looks back at Allec and quickly jumps behind a tree before he see's her and waits till he runs past her.

As soon he arrives he notice that Val wasn't there. On the contrary he saw nearby tavern that he decided to get a drink. So he enter the tavern.

Val see's him enter the tavern and she sighs. "If I go in there I'm dead." She said as she slowly started walking towards the tavern. She knew there were other assassin's in there that wanted her dead.

Inside the Tavern Allec was enjoying his drink that he made some few friends inside the tavern.

Val walked into the tavern and she forgot that she switched into her assassin uniform before they left and she looked at the other assassins. "Well I guess we can't talk about the economy now can we?" She asked as she went to grab her sword.

As Allec turn his head, He saw Val from the corner that he wave his hand shouting "HEY VAL!"

"Don't tell me your drunk mate," Val said as she hit another assassin's head on a table as he came at her. "Cause I ain't carrying you to the next village." She said as she dropped the assassin watching him drop as more came charging at her.

"No Im not...I have high alcohol resistance. Hey is that a friend of yours or something?"

"They are enemies to my assassin clan. And forever will be."

ALlec drink his ale "Wow you guys must have a history"

"Yeah." Val said as she kept slamming them

She watches them from a safe distance, following

One of the Assassin tried to kill her from behind that Allec throw the battle at the face.

One assassin barely stabs Val in the gut and she pulls the sword out and tackles him into the rest.

Allec shout" BAR FIGHT!!!" All of the men started beating each other while carried Val out to the tavern

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » For All My Friends!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus