Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » For All My Friends!

Logan Taylor (played by LiLbean04)

(Whats going on?)
Ren Okami (played anonymously)

[Hmm?]
Aoi (played by SmackKam)

(Could i join?)
Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

(Holy jeezus so many peoplez)

Well, this is a surprise. Didn't expect that]
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

(Sorry I was waiting for AMber to reply after going to mount Traunquill. I understand that she is busy somewhat. But we must learn to be patient and I know some of you are getting frustrated to wait for the reply. I would apologize for that too).

After a meal he stand up and said "Since out stomach is filled. Lets travel to mount Tranquil and I can wait for a day of relaxation." Allec pack his belongings and the trio started going to mount tranquil.

She follows them quietly, looking for anything to hunt along the way

(Lilbean, I know you irl, so I'd just suggest reading a few lines back to figure out what's happening. SmackKam... Yeah, just try to read a bit until you understand and jump in whenever, I guess)
Aoi (played by SmackKam)

(Okay, thanks!)

The night ceased. The sounds of birds chirping perked the ears of Ren Okami. Something seemed different this morning. Traveling down the stairs, scents of coffee aroused his nose; however, something was missing.

"Excuse me, dear. Has a group of three checked in last night. A wolf should have been with them." The answer that Ren received brought a sigh and a look of distress. "Thank you." Giving the woman a gold piece for her service, Ren exited the inn.

Once outside, he checked the area. The wolf, Kora, nor the others were found. "Just my luck, heh." Ren spoke to himself with a slight chuckle. It was then that he caught a familiar scent. "Korra." He mumbled under his breath.

Following the scent to the end of the town, Ren smiled. "I guess I should have greeted them sooner." And with it being said, a lone wolf set travel.

(Oh yeah one Reminder. I can only reply if Amber replies on the rp as a way to make the rp flows good)

I understand, this isn't my first gig on a group RP. I've been roleplaying for 7-8 years.]
Mari (played by Maylee)

She started walking around the town, invisible to everyone but other angels. Turning visible she sat in a tree nearby Ren. “Whatcha doing?” She called down to him,bored.

(Sorry I took forever)

"Hmm?" A nearby voice caught the wolfen male's attention. To his surprise, it was the angel from the night prior. "Heh, well you came sooner than I expected." He knew that wasn't the answer she was looking for so he straightened his cloak and explained. "That trio from yesterday seemed to of taken off. I was looking forward to talking them into a proposition...but, since you are here, how would you like to accompany me? I could use the help if you're not busy." He acclaimed. He was unfamiliar with an angel's work, but she did come back....why was this?
Mari (played by Maylee)

“I’m never busy... uhh... could I tag along?” She dropped to the ground and walked up bedsides him. Storm, who had been hiding walked up to them and climbed onto Mari’s shoulder not knowing or caring where they were going.

Ren Okami wrote:
I understand, this isn't my first gig on a group RP. I've been roleplaying for 7-8 years.]
(Well this RP is quite low and I understand some of them are busy. Maybe I should start a new one but Im gonna use my other character)

(But don't you dare leave. Please. )

// Reply tonight

//I understand that we aren't active as much as we should, but this story could really unfold.
Mari (played by Maylee)

(( I agree with Ren))

(Alright)
Mari (played by Maylee)

(I’m waiting for Ren to reply.....)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » For All My Friends!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus