Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » I love logging onto here

I am amused. I log on, and the "Did you know..." said this:
Quote:
You look really nice today. Are you doing something different with your hair?

If you must know, Oh Great RPR Swammy, I washed it.
Anyway, I've never seen that one before, but it tickled me. xD

Has anyone else seen any amusing 'Did you know's?
I really wish one of them would say "You've still got that post-it note on your forehead. Maybe you should take it off and actually look at it?"

Oh, alas, lament, woe and weep; all of the trouble such a thing would save me!
Copper_Dragon Topic Starter

Ed, that is what m-i-r-r-o-r-s are for. Try it one day while you attempt to summon a Denizen through one or something. :3
But.... but I break mirrors, remember? Paradox and reflective surfaces don't play nice! I'm assuming the latter once said something mean to the former long ago when the universe was formed, and the grudge was never forgotten.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Mirrors aren't so effective for vampires either.
Precisely!

I advocate the implementation of this particular 'Did you know' for the well-being of reality-bending wizards and post-it note utilizing vampires everywhere.

To not do so is an obvious and unacceptable deprivation of our right to Put Things Directly Onto Face and Irresponsibly Forget About Them Immediately Afterwards!

Let's see... abbreviations:
DYK, WBoRBW&PINUVE, PTDOF&IFATIA

I dare you to pronounce that and then make a society out of it so that we can advocate on their behalves properly.
Aka want to see more silly DYK's on occasion. B)
Wuhborbwandpinoov, pitdofandifatia.

*conjures signs*

I demand that I be granted laziness rights from the intertrons on the grounds upon which my feet are planted!
Kim Site Admin

Wizard wrote:
I really wish one of them would say "You've still got that post-it note on your forehead. Maybe you should take it off and actually look at it?"

Oh, alas, lament, woe and weep; all of the trouble such a thing would save me!

DONE.
Every so often RP Repository likes to compliment me on my looks. It should continue to do so (and by that, I mean for everyone else as well ;p.) :D

YAY KIM! 8D
Dylan wrote:
Every so often RP Repository likes to compliment me on my looks. It should continue to do so (and by that, I mean for everyone else as well ;p.) :D

OH DYLAN, U R SO PRETEE, LIKE THE HAIRS ON MY CAT'S FUZZY BUTT.

She's very fuzzy, btw.
Oh, my! Words cannot express my gratitude! Thank you verily, Kim. My fondness for you has grown exponentially, and then turned into a double rainbow all the way across the sky.
Hmmm... pretty like a cat's butt. ;p
Oh oh! I have a funny DYK that would get rather amusing results and reactions. Did you know your dog ran off with your boxers again? That one is very fitting for me cause one of my dogs is a boxers/sock thief. Heh.
Kim Site Admin

Lance2011 wrote:
Oh oh! I have a funny DYK that would get rather amusing results and reactions. Did you know your dog ran off with your boxers again? That one is very fitting for me cause one of my dogs is a boxers/sock thief. Heh.

My dog steals underwear ALL THE TIME. But I don't think it is my place to go about commenting on people's underthings. ;)
Aw. And actually now that I think on it... I have never seen one of them DYK things. But then again it's kinda hard to when I'm constantly logged on. I'm about to go on a DYK finding spree by repeatedly logging off and logging back on! Heh.
Kim Site Admin

There's no need to log out or in. Just visit the home page and reload.
Then I shall do that! I'm expecting 3000 exp and 20,000 gold minimum for this quest. And some cookies. Heh.
Ad during that short epic quest I discovered a very minor typo/mistake. One of the DYK informs people of how RPR is on twitter and you can watch it. The proper term is actually follow though. And following RPR on twitter is indeed being done. Heh.
Did you know.....That you are reading this because you secretly adore me?

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » I love logging onto here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus