Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Grant a Wish, But...

TinyCentaur

I remember seeing this game on a few other forums I used to be a part of, so here we are.

How to do the thing;
Person makes a wish! (Can be whatever you'd like, though this isn't the game where you'd actually get free things. We're completely talking fictional wish granting here!)
Person 2 comes along and grants it, but however, it comes with a consequence, or a large backlash. Such as;

Person 1: I wish for Winter to come back so I'm not hot anymore!
Person 2: Granted, but summer will never return ever again, leaving the entire world to freeze in an eternal winter. You eventually get sick and tired of the cold and want to feel warmth again.

Then person 2 wishes for something! (Again, fictional. Don't actually ask for RPR items or whatever.)

There's no one above me, so I'll start.

I wish that I had the ability to fly.
(This is really cool! Unfortunately, I don't think I'm any good at this.)
(I will at least try lol)

You have been granted the ability of flight, however now you cannot fly faster than you could walk.

I wish I had the ability to breathe under water.
You have the ability to breathe under water, but you can never walk on land again

I wish for tacos
Granted. But you will never be able to eat anything else than tacos ever again.

I wish that I could walk on the moon
Shazam! You walk on the moon, and get your fifteen seconds of fame. As you are trying to get back on the space ship to return to Earth, however, a hostile alien from RPR's 7th birthday bash attacks and destroys your ship beyond repair. Now you're stuck forever walking the moon and dodging aliens.

I wish college was free.
TinyCentaur Topic Starter

Your wish is granted, but with most things that come free, college turns out to be... Really, really bad. The tutors didn't even try teaching you anything.

I wish for motivation.
As it was wished so it may be, however, with this new found motivation your mind is constantly brimming with new ideas and possibilities. So much so, that sleep evades you and you never find peace. Every where you look a new idea strikes.

I wish money grew on trees
Gab

Granted! However, now only money can grow on trees meaning no more apples or any other tree-growing fruits.

I wish that I could live forever.
Congrats on your eternal life! Unfortunately, you age like usual. I hope you make the most out of your twenties because you're gunna be old for a lot longer than you're young!

I wish that no one could run faster than me.
Wish granted, but, for the rest of your life you can do nothing but run.

I wish to be a lizard wizard
Congrats! You are a lizard wizard, in that you are an actual lizard, and your wand is too big for you to wield, and your books too heavy to open for you little lizard arms.

I wish I had one million bacon cheeseburgers!
Well, her's one million bacon cheeseburgers! But sadly you will begin to dislike bacon cheeseburgers the moment you take the first bite.

I wish dogs could talk
TinyCentaur Topic Starter

Granted, but the dogs we all knew and loved are no longer the same. Each dog speaks with spitefulness and hate, and not one dog is known for kindness ever again.

I wish never to be hungry ever again.
Gab

Congrats, your hunger is gone forever! However, in order to keep it that way, now you will never be able to stop eating. You will always be craving something.

I wish I was the smartest person in the world.
KylieWaterfall

Wish Granted but to become the smarted person in the world you would have to go to school for the rest of your life. MWHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

I wish I lived in the My little pony universe? <3
(I'm such a dork)
Congrats on living in the Pony universe. The issue is that you're still a human. A human in the pony world. How will that fair? Well, it turns out that humans are enemies no matter what, and you soon find yourself locked up in pony prison with Rainbow Dash as the keeper. You can never escape because of her sonic rainbooms!

I wish that all smartphones suddenly stopped working!
KylieWaterfall

Wish granted but they soon took over the world

I wish I wasn't human!
Very well, but you become a literal lizard wizard

I wish for infinite wishes!
Oh ho. Trying to beat the system, eh? Your wish is granted, but if you don't make a wish every five minutes, then you'll die instantly. That'll show you, trickster :P

I wish that it was always sunny.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Grant a Wish, But...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus