Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Grant a Wish, But...

Gab

Granted! However, with sun comes heat, so it will now be unbearably hot forever. Good luck staying cool!

I wish that I could never feel cold.
Wish granted, however, your temperature will rise one degree every hour. Good luck with that.

I wish I was a cool anime character.
Wish granted, but your in a harem anime with 17 different women fighting for you at all times.

I wish I could be in the dragon ball z universe
Granted, but your only ability takes an eternity to charge.

I wish to be the most powerful being in existence.
KylieWaterfall

Wish granted but you killed yourself the first week as ruler.

I wish I was like the cool kids! ;-;
(The corrupted wish game! I love this game, my friends and I used to play it!)

Wish granted.. perhaps a bit too literally. You find yourself being more than just similar to the cool kids - you become just like the cool kids. Your consciousness is split among several individuals, all faithful recreations of the ideal cool persons you wished to embody. Eventually, people begin to notice duplicate cool kids, and the inability to discern where these people came from draws unwanted attention...

I wish I could hop between dimensions at will!
Wish granted, but hopping between dimensions is a delicate process requiring the prospective hopper to leap between the dimensions at the right moment. You think you have a handle on it at first but one day you hesitate; when you do jump through, you find it is without a lower half. No worries; this is the dimension where people don't need lower halves to live. But in order to get around they have to crawl, meaning everyone has super beefy arms compared to you. Also the color scheme of this universe is so garish your retinas fry themselves and in your blind state you accidentally fall off of a building.

I wish I was a little bit taller. ;)
Granted. But everyone else in the world will also be a little taller. So it doesn't really make any difference.

I wish I dragons were real.
dragons are now real, but they will probably eat you.

I wish I was the Flash
Beetlebelle

Wish granted!...But you can now only move and do everything at super speed, including talking.

I wish I had wings!
BOOM! You have wings. Infact, you have four wings. But these wings replaced your arms and legs, so to get around you have to contantly be flying, resulting in tired limbs all the time.

I wish I could shapeshift.
0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T wrote:
BOOM! You have wings. Infact, you have four wings. But these wings replaced your arms and legs, so to get around you have to contantly be flying, resulting in tired limbs all the time.

Wish granted, but you shapeshift into your worst nigntmare, whether you try to shapeshift or not.

I wish for all the chocolate in existence
dododonuts wrote:
0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T wrote:

Wish granted, but you shapeshift into your worst nigntmare, whether you try to shapeshift or not.

I wish for all the chocolate in existence

Granted, but you have to sing between bites while eating it.

I wish I could talk to animals.
Millicent

You can talk to animals, yeah - but they won't listen XD

I wish each day had more hours.
Wish granted. But, the new hours in the day aren't added on top of the 24 hour period of time frequently referred to as a day. No, the new hours come from the night cycle, meaning there's less night and every gets less sleep.

I wish I could turn into a giant monster.
okay sure, but you will be stuck as the monster forever.

I wish I had a friendly unicorn.
Wish granted, you have a friendly unicorn. Unfortunately, they also have no concept of personal boundaries, and are very friendly with everyone they meet. As you are the person who wished them into existence, countless harassment lawsuits find their way to your doorstep.

I wish I was a healer so skilled, they could even reverse death.
Millicent

Yes, you can reverse death, but you don't have any influence regarding whose death you would reverse, it would just be random. So eventually you'll be followed by a crowd of people all covered in mud and you never saw them before.
Sounds like fun XD

I wish for caffeine not to make me sick.
Granted, but now caffeinated drinks are the only thing you can drink. Every other drink makes you sick, including water :/

I know someone else asked for this, but I wish I could shapeshift.
Millicent

Ok you have the ability to shapeshift now!
Seems cool, but you find out that you only can shift between different kinds of vegetables.
Have fun, were-tomato XD

I wish I had the ability to travel in time using the clock on my phone.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Grant a Wish, But...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus