2. The Last Jedi
3. The Force Awakens
4. I don’t watch movies
5. Sorry

Your top five favorite Disney characters
1. Ariel (Little Mermaid)
2.Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
3. The prince from Aladdin
4. The lobster from Little Mermaid, I guess...
5. Simba from the Lion King

Top Five Restaurants
1. Buca di Beppo

2. Cracker Barrel

3. Big Boy

4. Applebees

5. Kerby's Koney Island

Top 5 makeup brands.
What's that?

Kidding. Ok...um...

1. Revlon makes decent 24 hour a day lipstick so I don't have to reapply it even though all of those kinds dry out your lips. But at least it doesn't come off on everything.

2. Maybelline for mascarra when I'm not buying something cheaper because I'm just wearing it once for a job interview and I'll never wear it again until it's old and dried up. Lol.

3. MAC? (I have no idea what I'm talking about but I'm hoping this makes somebody laugh)

4. Ulta (that's make up, right? I think?)

5. Sweat (the natural make-up! Provides shine! lmao)

Top 5 guilty pleasures
Rogue-Scribe

Abigail_Austin wrote:
Top 5 guilty pleasures

1. Writing RP
2. Music
3. Cheese
4. Tacos
5. Hoppy USA West Coast India Pale Ales

What are your top five countries you want to visit?
Skrifa

1. Australia
2. New Zealand
3. Germany
4. Egypt
5. South Africa

Top five favorite vacation spots?
Emo

1. Mission Bay
2. Yellowstone
3. Costa Rica
4. Hawaii
5. Granada, Spain

Top 5 songs :)
1. Empty, by The Cranberries
2. Dreams, by The Cranberries
3. Shake It Out, by Florence and the Machine (NOT the one by Taylor Swift)
4. We Didn't Start The Fire, by Billy Joel
5. Hold on, By Wilson Phillips

Top Five BANDS or musical artists

(cannot all be the same one listed 5 times ;) )
KansasVenomoth Topic Starter

1. U2
2. Metallica
3. Kansas
4. Waylon Jennings
5. Alan Jackson

Top five Kansas City Chiefs players?
Rogue-Scribe

(Since I'm in Australia and know little of gridiron, let alone a particular team in the U.S. midwest or its players, I'll leave that one to someone local and I will answer the previous question.)
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Top Five BANDS or musical artists?

They change so much. Right now:

Faun (Thank you Skrifa for reminding me of them!)
Fleetwood Mac (Been playing a lot of Peter Green on Youtube along with live 1970's performances of the later line-up)
Shireen (Discovered this band while watching Faun at Castlefest on youtube a couple years back)
Azam Ali (I love her voice and the Persian instrumentation)
Camille & Kennerly Kitt (The Harp Twins - love their cover of Fever Ray's 'If I Had A Heaart' and so many others they do)
KansasVenomoth wrote:
1. U2
2. Metallica
3. Kansas
4. Waylon Jennings
5. Alan Jackson

I dont watch sports, I'm really sorry buddy . . .

Top five animals?

Mine are

1. Fox (any)
2. Raven
3. Barn Owl
4. Hyena/Painted dogs
5. Snow leopard
xKeatonx wrote:
KansasVenomoth wrote:
1. U2
2. Metallica
3. Kansas
4. Waylon Jennings
5. Alan Jackson

I dont watch sports, I'm really sorry buddy . . .

Top five animals?

Mine are

1. Fox (any)
2. Raven
3. Barn Owl
4. Hyena/Painted dogs
5. Snow leopard

what is the next one supposed to be?
Emo

((Animals maybe?))
1 Garycorn
2 Eye Eye
3 Dog
4Toucan
5 Horse

Top 5 books
Oh man, this one is hard

1- Inheritance Series
2- Any of the Throne of Glass books
3- Rot and Ruin
4- Born of Defiance
5- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Favorite Foods?
Rogue-Scribe

•Tacos
•Pizza
•Cheese
•Hamburgers
•Beef Jerky

Top Five RP Stories?
Dunedain-Ranger wrote:
•Tacos
•Pizza
•Cheese
•Hamburgers
•Beef Jerky

Top Five RP Stories?

5. Luster Academy, because it was my first forum-based RP and one of my most long running. It was essentially an "X-men"-like school concept. I played the son of the devil called Drake Lucifer (I was 13, :| ) who started off as a student and eventually became a teacher... three years went into that RP. Three.

4. Red Rain Rampage; A mindless RP where me and 5 RP buddies just took to the battlefield with our characters and started raining unconditional violence upon a bunch of NPCs. This RP led to the term "Slam Dunk Decapitation" and for that alone has a special place in my heart.

3. Dragon Ball Legacy; An RP which encouraged heavy OC use based on the world of Dragon Ball, skipping forward 100 years after the end of the events in the anime.

2. The Grim Circus; A circus-based RP where our characters doubled as Grim-Reaper-like entities while also performing on a nightly basis in towns where lives had to be taken.

1. Alex Scott's Modern Fantasy Demon Hunting Stories; I'm not gonna hide this, ever, but Alex is loosely based on myself (my 13 year old self's perspective of what I would be like at 25 mixed in with a healthy dose of modern fantasy). He started off as an easy character to step into, but now I just got attached to my variant self XD Every adventure I have with the guy is just a hoot.

Your top 5 most hated things.
5.) Monkeys
I know some people find them just precious, but god this is one animal I really just don't like. They scream, looking creepishly similar to humans, throw fecal matter, spread disease, and steal stuff. Seriously, I can't think of any way this would be considered cute. Have you seen the canines on most of them? They aren't for bananas I tell you! That's for tearing flesh!

4.) Snobs
I'm not alone in this one, I'm sure. I believe that every human life on this earth is fairly small and humble in its own way. Acquiring wealth or fame shouldn't make you anything special, especially if it is only used for your own benefits. Arrogance towards others is complete ignorance of what your peers and fellow humans are really capable of. It's one of those forms of narrow-mindedness that really ticks me off.
3.) Racism
This is a huge issue in the US. Because of ethnic origins, skin color, or unfortunate stereotypes, many wonderful people are spat upon. Nothing pisses me off more than hate directed towards a race because of people that are living the same as any other, in the same damn country. No one should get a frown from their parents when you tell them your new partner is something other than white. It's unacceptable. These differences are what make people beautiful, and they shouldn't be shunned.
2.) Regret and Grief
Of all the nasty emotions a human is capable of feeling, these two are some of the worst. The helpless, screaming sensation in the well of your heart that everything could have gone differently, or you could've saved someone. The following wave of crushing loss, knowing you can never get something back. That it's gone forever. I hate it, and I hate what it does to people.
1.) Leeches (People)
Nothing do I hate more than people that leech off others for attention, or wealth, for their own benefit. Many people being leeched off of are unable to push these people away, through a pitiful obligation they have. Unless the person is disabled, everyone is capable of taking care of themselves. It just depends on the varying level of effort they are willing to put into it. Many are too lazy to provide for themselves, and throw their weight on other people with the exact same responsibilities.

Top 5 Favorite Video Games?
Skrifa

OOOOOOOHHHH

1. Sea of Thieves. It's just so fun! I have an odd obsession with pirates and sailing, and I love all the antics you can get up to during it!

2. Star Wars Battlefront II. (The newest version.) As a major Star Wars nerdette, I freaking love this game! I spend too much time on arcade mode exploring the maps and geeking out over the special little easter eggs planted in there. And I adore the campaign. (A little disappointed with Resurrection, however.) And the game play against other people is so fun!!!

3. Star Wars Battlefront II. (Old version.) Used to play that game all the freaking time with my friends.

4. Call of Duty. (Man, I like my shooter games!) This one I don't own myself, but play at my friend's house all the time. It infuriates him that I'm better than him when it comes to Sticks and Stones.... XD

5. DETROIT BECOME HUMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'Nuff said.

Top 5 Musicals/Plays?
AnaisdeLuxxx

My top 5 musicals/plays (in no particular order, and including my favorite songs/music from each):
The Lion King - The Rightful King (instrumental)
Wicked - For Good
Eisabeth das Musical - Boote in der Nacht
Hedwig and the Angry Inch - The Origin of Love
Dear Evan Hansen - You Will Be Found

What are the top 5 apps you can't live without?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Random Lists

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus