Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Random Lists

anaisdeluxxx wrote:
What are the top 5 apps you can't live without?

God I am literally the worst person to ask this... umm...

5. Note app (I'm a writer and don't wanna carry a backpack full of notebooks everywhere, so my poor phone has to suffer A LOT OF TYPING for my own memory's sake.)
4. e-mail (try not having one in modern day first world countries... good luck.)
3. phone app (It's weird that its now considered an application on your PHONE but... hey, it's appropriately needed to contact others and answer when they contact you.)
2. Texting (You know when it's 3 AM and you're in a strange lady's house with a throbbing hangover and need to hitch a ride 'cause you don't know what part of town you're in but don't wanna wake her or the people you try (if they're sleeping) to reach up? Yeah.)
1. banking (How much can I afford to spend on this... oh, exactly that amount. Awesome. "Debit, please!")

__
Your Top 5 Favorite Things To RP
Gab

-Cheesy/Fluffy Romance: I guess I'm a romantic at heart haha (either that or my boyfriend has turned me into one through all the romantic rps we have) but I absolutely love those cheesy 'love at first sight' tropes in an rp, or even just one of those slow burn romances as well. Regardless, it's fun to see the connection two characters have between each other.

-Lots of drama: Yup, I'm bi-polar with how I treat my characters. While I love romance, I also love to throw characters (doesn't even have to be my own, I don't really like my characters constantly having to be rescued) into quite depressing and dramatic scenarios. I even have a google doc that has everything my boyfriend and I have planned for our main rp written down on it.

-Random adventures: I just love having my characters get out and explore. They really aren't meant to stay cooped up in one building all day. They gotta stretch their legs somehow.

-Angst (kinda goes hand-in-hand with drama, but eh): Because of the drama, there also tends to be a lot of angst with my characters, though that also tends to turn to hurt/comfort scenarios.

-Redemption: I always like to kinda have a bit of a reformation with my characters, either through finding someone to truly love or through their realizing how bad the situation is, I always love to have that moment of my character going "Okay, I need to at least try to clean up my act."
Top 5 favorite people/characters on RPR?
((Top five people or characters on RpR? Oh man. This is hard. Okay.))

People/characters:

1. LadyofGondor / Rose, Gwen
2. Hikari_Yagaza / Lux, Elyssa
3. Skrifa / Capt. Vail
4. Booksarebae
5. Daughterofawolf / Queenie

I also love: TardisCatTwo / Ben, Vali, Emo/Scar, Blnk /Irene, Cookiesareyummie / Lilliath, Cosette, Birdy99, Damnationfromafar, and Sanne, and many others.

Top 5 Things That Make You Nervous
1. Confrontations

2. Answering other people's phones

3. Being late

4. Spiders

5. Borrowing money from people I know

_____

Top five most attractive visual features someone can have.
1. A good nose (straight, normally sized, etc)

2. Expressive eyes

3. White and straight teeth

4. A strong jaw

5. A fit body

1. Dagný
2. Bjørn (or Bjørk, similar but not)
3. Ester (not Scandinavian, but still beautiful)
4. Balder
5. Hjalmar

What are your top five favourite ways to destress/treat yourself? <3
LittleLilac wrote:
What are your top five favourite ways to destress/treat yourself? <3
  1. Shoot
  2. Cook
  3. Wash dishes/clean
  4. Read
  5. Drive

What are your top five favorite comfort foods?
JayBird wrote:
What are your top five favorite comfort foods?

1. Chocolate.

2. Cake.

3. Haribo Vingummibamser. (Oddly specific, I know.)

4. Ice cream.

5. Chips.

What are your top five places you've been?
1. The Hagia Sofia in Istanbul

2. The Hill of The Muses in Athens (the sunset was so beautiful when watched from there)

3. Skagen in Denmark (old parts of the city are filled with stories, and if you stand at Grenen - the northern most part - you can have one foot in one ocean, and one foot in another!)

4. Alhambra in Spain

5. The Egyptian Exhibit at The Louvre in Paris

What are your top fives that can make or break a roleplay?
1. Character consistency
2. Realism
3. OOC communication
4. Discussing plot beforehand
5. Character compatibility

What are your top five personality traits you'd use to describe yourself?
1. Depressed
2. Loyal
3. Honest
4. Pessimistic
5. Humorous

Name your top five LEAST favorite candies
1. gummy sharks, I absolutely hate them
2. tootsie rolls
3. Drops candy
4. milk duds
5. Butterfingers

5 things you look forward to in a person.
Rogue-Scribe

1. Honesty
2. Sincerity
3. Empathy
4. Truthfulness
5. Strength

Five things you can't live without?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

1 my fiancee 2 my dog 3 music 4 singwriting 5 RPRepository. 5 favorite bands
Rogue-Scribe

1. Cream
2. Doors
3. Rolling Stones
4. Yardbirds
5. Led Zeppelin

What are youf top five characters? (yours and/or other people's)
Oh man. What a difficult decision.

1, Iskra Sokol.
Iskra’s been my baby from the start of my RP adventure. She’s the human equivalent of a rat and is just absolutely charming in all the worst ways.

2. Lord Knight Tron Pentre
Tus’s absolutely epic writing greatly contributes to the wonderful and horrible man that is Pentre. Something about the wicked lord knight is far too interesting to miss.

3. Raeden Raun
WOW. I’m actually in love with her! Raed is so lovely to see in action. I’m not even kidding, despite her rough and tumble energy just kills me.

4. Regis Terre
Believe it or not Regis is an AU of my persona. He’s got such a pretty face but he’s got a terrible antisocial nature that just makes him borderline insufferable. He’s the product of a joint effort of world building with an old friend.

5. The Hanged Man
It’s been a while since I’ve rped with this user but my oh my, Crow is one of those types that sticks with you. He’s got this energy you can’t forget- not lively and excitable but heavy. He’s enchanting in the roles he plays and absolutely unforgettable.

After making this list I see I definitely have a type. Wow.

Give me your top five places you want to/have visited!
Deumeawyn

My ‘want to’ list...

Prague
St Petersburg
Yellowstone Park
Tokyo
Rome

What are you top five favourite things to eat?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I Rib eye roast 2 buffalo 3 Rib eye steak 4 lobster 5 crab legs Your top 5 movies
Morrigan

1. Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon
  2. The Last Unicorn
  3. The Emperor's New Groove
  4. Cabin in the Woods
  5. The First Purge

Top authors
Rogue-Scribe

J.R.R. Tolkien
Raymond Chandler
Frank Herbert
Issac Asimov