Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Hope nobody sent out a search party :D

Yeah, I realize I've been sorta MIA for a while now. Between school and some other personal matters, I just haven't had the time for just about anything roleplay related. As much as I'd like to say my little hiatus is over... it isn't. And I'm not sure when it will be. But I just wanted to check in and let everybody know I'm still alive, and wasn't eaten by a Grue.

PS- Congrats to the new Mod Team! Sanne, Seraph, and Darth, y'all mah homeboyeeeez!
Kim Site Admin

I confess I had been wondering where our Andryn had run off to. So long as you're okay.

Remember to write your name in your underwear.

And call your mother!
And read the post it note on your forehead! I got that DYK twice in a row Kim. Epic win for me!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I was wondering where you had been as well. Good luck with everything and return when you can :)
Oh there you are. That search party was costing me three cupcakes an hour.
Glad to see all is well! :) I hope life cools down for you soon. It's fun to be busy but sometimes you just need rest! Don't work too hard, and we all look forward to having you back full time again :D
Sanne Moderator

Who are you again?

*gets brick'd in the face for inside joke*
SeraphicStar

I sent a search party.

I never heard from them again.
Welcome back!
SeraphicStar wrote:
I sent a search party.

I never heard from them again.

Would that imply that the world is flat?

Also, welcome back good sir.
Andryn Topic Starter

Makes a body feel good when he can check in and see the whole moderation team letting me know how much they missed me!

Also, Sanne, *brick-brick-brickety-brick*

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Hope nobody sent out a search party :D

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus