Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The apocalypse (for all zombie lovers)

Jamie (played by Ladyrhi21)

Alright please message me before posting..

I don't care how we type this out I just want everyone to have fun and enjoy this rp. I love zombies that's why I made this.
I do though want people to atleast have their own main character or two then a kill off character someone that they aren't attached to. Because with that being said I know how it feels when your favorite character dies and it really frustrates you to no end.
Also I want everyone to get along and be nice if nobody gets along then nobody will have fun. I want this to be a long lasting rp and I really want this to be fun for everyone and I hope you enjoy if you have anymore questions just ask and I will answer..

Now to our story line...

A apocalypse just broke out over night. a airborne virus was let into the air. So some people are immune to this part of the virus. So once one is infected they only have hours to live and once they die the become a zombie they can bite others and turn them as well. As people try to avoid the dead they are also trying to avoid scavengers these scavs are also a problem because they are a group of people who kill other living people Unless they are women and children... this takes place in Medford Oregon. THE survivors can either head to the wood lands down by Klamath or up toward Portland it's to the survivors to decide...but both have there obstacles and both are dangerous in different ways. And can our survivors find a cure to this apocalypse or will they be stuck fighting forever??
Jamie (played by Ladyrhi21) Topic Starter

Bump
Isamu Dahl (played by _iNk3d)

May I join this apocalyptic roleplay with Isamu? Also, if other characters are needed, I'm sure I could add some accordingly to the roleplay!
I'd love to join this rp!

rolled 3d6 and got a natural 10. After the modifier of +2, got 12

Jamie (played by Ladyrhi21) Topic Starter

Awesome 🙂
Still looking for members?
Sammy Johnson (played by duckling_)

Still looking? ^^
Ava Kennedy (played by lemondrxpsx)

Sammy Johnson wrote:
Still looking? ^^

Ohhh,Sammy loves everything. Every one would be getting eating and he'll just randomly pop up happy.^^ XD

Ava Kennedy wrote:
Sammy Johnson wrote:
Still looking? ^^

Ohhh,Sammy loves everything. Every one would be getting eating and he'll just randomly pop up happy.^^ XD

Well it ain't like he can be upset or anything XD
Although, I'm gonna make it so he starts to eventually feel negative feelings, that way be can be scared too.
Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

If you are still looking I would love to join!
If you are still accepting I would love to do this! May I join with Charlotte?
Isamu Dahl (played by _iNk3d)

Sammy Johnson wrote:
Although, I'm gonna make it so he starts to eventually feel negative feelings, that way be can be scared too.

Lol negative emotions and Sammy paired together? How's that gonna work out?

Isamu wrote:
Sammy Johnson wrote:

Lol negative emotions and Sammy paired together? How's that gonna work out?

Hell knows.
We'll see how it pans out XD
Carla (played by InkBoi)

Can I join?
Shadobrine (played by Silvershadow)

Hiya
Shadobrine (played by Silvershadow)

I would like to say that I love zombies 2 and I would like to do this thing too.
Chelsy Ray (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Is this open?
Jonah (played by JonahMa07)

Still space for me to hop in? I'll probably use Jonah.
Nathan Monroe (played by Bryce)

I haven't quite had time to fill out his profile, but Gunner is made for zombie stuff. mind if I join in?
I want to say I'd like to join but I'm not sure if this is still going or not, helloooo? XD

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The apocalypse (for all zombie lovers)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus