Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Kiss of Death (OPEN)

Aueras's eyes went wide when she felt her hands grabbed the next rhing she knew she was in the purple suited mans hug. Sh began ti shake uncertain of the feeling. Her tail and wings went limp however as she was in the mans embrace. Her eyes welled up with tears as she was being held, the comforting hug, thr reasuring rub down her back. She let out a whine as she sobbed wanting to pull away scared of the strange thing, she had not been given this sort of treatment in a very long time. She whinned as she looked at the background, everything starting to calm far as the flames. "are you sure everything will be fine? This is so strange.....what are you? Your so kind..." She said as she looked at him and began to shake. The only one that showed her kindness was her creator, he was killed for not letting her go. He did not want to let her in the hands of evil. Since then an isolated cell her only home.
King Death (played by ChaoticMonkey) Topic Starter

He smiled and pulled back a little to place a hand on her cheek. "I am an angel of death,and I choose who lives and who dies. I promise you that you will not get hurt." He smiled kindly and stroked her cheek with his thumb. "No one should be mistreated. I promise you that I won't let anything happen to you." He pulled her close again.
Aueras still surprised with the kind gesture made her shiver, hearing him say he was an angel of death made her cringe further. She blinked several times before she pulled away from him. She took a step back and let a nervous smile come across her face as she backed away further. She shook her head and stood back further spreading open her wings. She couldn't accept this she looked at him in disbelif. "an angel of death...it is hard for me to understand. You show me kindness, the last person that showed me kindness was killed. If you decide who lives or dies...youll be safe? No I dont want to hurt anyone." She said and motioned ready to take ofd she turned her head and looked at the sky above her. She turned back to him uncertain, as she let out a small whine.

"I honestly have troubles dying sometimes. I can promise you that much." King death held out his hand while he watched her about to take off. "Please come with me." He smiled and picked up his staff once more with his usual seductive smile.
Aueras looked at the man as he he held out his hand. She looked at it and then at the mans face. He extended his hand , he,pleaded with her to come with him. She folded her wings and then took the mans hand, she grew wary about it, however the man had not hurt hurt, therefore she had nothing to fear. She looked at the man with her red eyes and could not help but think she might have taken the wrong action as she held his hand. "You will not hurt me?" She asksd as she shot the man a strong look in her face a look that if he had tricked her, she would fight tooth and nail to the end to get away. She wouldn't hesitate to be on the ground groveling if she lost the fight. Strength isbsomething ahe will keep despite really being a fragile, masking it became her talent.

"I promise I won't hurt you. Just don't nearly break my shoulder," Her joked and smiled. He wasn't violent at all,but he still did his job if needed,no matter how much he didn't want to. He walked with her in a kind way,he almost looked like one of those old time gangsters with the suit and cane.
Aueras let out a deep breath as it rumbled from her body. she looked wary however instead she walked to the man her heas heldbhifgh as she looked at him. She looked frail half starved and yet her face still wore beauty and determination, despite her true calling. She was frail anx weak and whizhed to bw by herself at times. Away from people, however this so called angel of death peaked her intrest. She smiles looking at the man in a bold faced manner as she folded her wings behind her back."so were will you take me?" She asked curiouds not bothering to ask the mans name. He would not hiet her, and at the same time, she still kept her gaurd up.

"You can come with me around town,then we can get some rest at my place if that's alright with you." He caughed a very ill sounding caugh for a moment but then Seemed just fine. His hands seemed tense at first but he let loose when he looked at her. Most people who would see the King of Death would always think how tall he was. He wasn't no short guy,he was big. Thin,but tall.
Aueras raised her eybrow and let out a sigh crossing her arms. Her strong defiant self starting to come to the surface. "so around town and then to your place. But i hope you have noticed but, im the most wanted being right.now . I just killed at least twenty of the crime bosses la,kies. And im sure there are more were they came from. Im not hard to miss."she hissed as she looked at the man and heard him cough and then he stood tall. She shook her head and let the matter not bother her. She shifted her wings flapping them and striing up dut as she relaxed a little her tail gently rested on the ground ready to accompany this strange man.

"You look normal to humans long as I hold your hand. Just relax. I'm seriously noticeable anyway so we really look like...um...A pimp daddy with a pretty lady." He had no choice but to chuckle at the thought.
Aueras rolled her eyes at the mans comment. She looked at him and ru bed her temples. "so beacasue your so blatantly obvious people will ignore you? Or perhaps thell ignore my wings" she said as she looked at him and then studied his purple auit. "what is a pimp? Is that some fancy oxcupation? So how long till around town. I wont be treated as some prize bull." She said and gave out a loud growl to him warnimg as she raised her lip baring her fangs.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Kiss of Death (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus