Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Kiss of Death (OPEN)

King Death (played by ChaoticMonkey) Topic Starter

"No problem. I am known for my seductive charm. If you don't kill her,I will kiss her." Hey,Kiss of death baby. That was his favorite thing. He called his energy and was now able to control the blades. They went back to his body and healed the wounds. He pulled the flaming rose from his pocket of his suit,and blew on it.

When he did,his hair turned back to its dark blue color and his dark purple suit was there once more. He placed the Rose back into the pocket of his suit as it turned white. His seductive chuckle merely echoed.
Death (played by PenGryphon2007)

Reaper laughed. "Well then, if you can take care of this with a kiss, I'll be in awe." Or maybe he was just a really bad kisser; though Reaper chose to keep that comment to himself.

Besides, he was interested in Grim and what this guy was doing. "I'll be here for backup." And Reaper vanished without a trace, moving over a few blocks to see if he could catch sight of this newest target.

The female walked towards him in a seductive way even he could fall for,but an angle of death doesn't fall for a demon of dispare. He smirked and crossed his arms as the female approached and touched his chest. "You are King Death,the most deadliest man ever created. How about you and I be together for a while?"

Grim read all her thoughts and intentions for what she was planning. She would get him in a place were he couldn't escape and then kill him,he wasn't really interested at that point. "Alright,fine. But at least give me a sample of those sweet cherry lips of yours." He smirked knowing he couldn't just slaughter her because her body was secret armor on the outside.

She nodded and got on the tips of her toes so she could kiss him. When he kissed her back she turned pale and fell to the ground with a few moments,her body became like bones as he dropped a black rose on her body. When he dropped a black rose,that would mean 'No Good' and she wouldn't be sent to heaven.

Reaper had trailed along behind the angel of death, but he was unprepared for the swiftness of the kiss of death. He waited until it was clear the woman was dead, before stepping out of the shadows.

"You weren't kidding about that kiss of death," Reaper murmured, regarding the black rose with a raised eyebrow. "Remind me never to kiss you," he joked and then toed the body. "Have you always had that power?"

"This power I have had for a while now...I learned it after killing my lover with it. I had to kill her so I did it in a way she would like. I don't know what made me do it." He smiled and stepped back to a wall and sits there.

Reaper threw back his hood, revealing the grimace on his face. "Ouch, man, that's harsh." He stepped towards Grim before catching himself.

"It if takes that much out of you, we can rest here; I don't sense anymore trouble heading our way." His hands itched though. Not because of a threat but because there was a mortal about to die soon nearby.

"No,I'm just fine. We should...keep moving. My palace isn't too far from here..we must walk though...for a reason." He grabs Reaper and starts walking and somewhat dragging Reaper.

Reaper struggled in surprise at Grim's sudden insistence. "I've got two feet, I can walk you know." He rubbed his hands together anxiously, that prickly feeling growing stronger.

"You wouldn't happen to mind if we took a slight detour, would you? There's, ah, something I need to take care of before we head to your castle." Well, someone, more like.

King death sighed and nodded. "Fine." He crossed his arms slightly. "But if you don't mind,I will stay here."

Reaper nodded, trying not to show his disappointment. "I'll be quick about it then." The scythe immediately appeared in his hands and he drew the cloak over his face. He vanished as soon as he was ready.

A cry came from two blocks away, and then Reaper was back. His scythe was on his back once again and he had a bit of a bounce to his step again.

"Sorry about that, duty called." He sounded far too happy for having witnessed a mortal's death; though that wasn't what pleased him. What pleased him was the death-god's apparent tardiness, which had allowed him to collect the soul in his place.

"So how far is this place?"

"Far enough. In fact a bit too far to Be asking how far it is." For some reason he seemed deadly,mad,and evil. With A slight growl he starts walking,each step bringing a crack to the pavement and some people on the streets 'all of a sudden' bowed to him.

Reaper hesitated wondering the reason behind Grim's sudden anger. But he followed anyway, granted a few paces behind in case Grim tried anything--it would give him time to react, and hopefully dodge out of the way of whatever attack might be coming.

"Do you...want to talk about it?" Reaper asked cautiously. "Is there a reason you need to go back? Or is there a reason why you came all the way out here?" Well, he had found him at the cemetery after all.

Grim calmed himself just a bit and he looked at Reaper. "Hm... Why did I feel so upset?" He smiled and rubbed the back of his head using his staff. "Hmph...there is something not right,right now."

Reaper followed and shrugged. He had no idea, but he wasn't going to say anything lest he stir up Grim's anger agaimst himself.

"We--well, you--did do a lot of fighting today. Maybe it's left over from that?" Well, so much for maintaining his silence.

Grim looked at Reaper with a sick smirk. "Perhaps you are correct. Let me quench that deadly thirst of mine." He smirks and licked his lips and appeared behind Reaper. "I need a victim though."

Reaper never trusted that smile, and he spun when suddenly Grim appeared behind him. Without a second thought, his scythe appeared in his hands as he took a step back from Grim.

"Hey now, if you need a victim, you don't need me. There are plenty of mortals around here to choose from. And one of them," he could feel his hands itching again, "is bound to expire sooner than later."

King Death was always a sick demented man,but when he looked at Reaper he couldn't think of the word 'enemy' he could only think of 'friend.' Grim sighed and looked at Reaper with eyes that showed his disappointment in himself. "Im...S-Sorry." Grim didn't usually have to apologize so it was a little new to him. He couldn't believe how dark his mind and soul had become for the moment.
What am I turning into? Why is this happening?

The apology didn't help Reaper relax any; on the contrary he tensed, as though expecting something terrible to come of the standoff. This was one of many reasons he didn't trust death gods, he reminded himself.

"Sorry for what?" he pressed, wariness evident in his posture. He'd seen what Grim could do. If the death god wanted to kill him, or something, he would have done it. Or maybe he was just savoring the moment?

The itchiness got worse and he had to rub his palm against the side of his cloak. "There's a mortal about to expire about half a block away," he said after a moment.

Grim returned to his usual smirky look and he crossed his arms. "You want to kill this one too? I think it would be good for you." The skull part of Grim's staff became red and started to look a bit more odd. It looked like it was screaming,and Grim had a tight grip on the staff. It kinda looked like the skill was yelling because of the grip.

Reaper cocked his head to the side, eyeing the screaming skull briefly. "Why not." He offered a toothy grin, or would have had not his hood been up.

"You're welcome to join me, though it won't be anything exciting." Not unless a shimigami appeared, and he hadn't run into one of those in ages. That he could remember anyway, excluding Grim.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Kiss of Death (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus