Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Kiss of Death (OPEN)

King Death (played by ChaoticMonkey) Topic Starter

"sounds fun to me. Quick question,may I also blow shit up while stepping around town,my good sir?" He put his staff in his mouth and was looking for something in his pockets.
Death (played by PenGryphon2007)

Reaper laughed and for his part clapped a hand to Grim's shoulder briefly. "I don't mind at all; but watch out for the shinigami. They have a nasty habit of showing up when mortals start dying that weren't supposed to. Will I find you at the source of such...destruction?"
Aueras let out a yell of pain as she felt her side being riddled by a bullet. She hissed looking baco at the horrid building of the crime boss. She ran trying to escape spending another year behind a cage, and another year as a killing machine. She hissed as she exhaled a large plume of blackened fire enveloping the three men that were chasing her. She let out a small roar as she felt her wing snag agaunst one of the brick walls in the bleak alleyway. She growled extending her large black wings only to find a whole group was coiming after her yet agqin. She rolled her eyes seeing the group and whipped her long whip like tail with a sharp spike at the btoom decapitating the men that were rushing her. She hated the smell of blood; so many years this was sole thing she breathed in. She let another roar as she folded her wings and beelinned it for a secluded alleyway. She jumped onto a nearby fire escape balcony as climbed her way up the tall six story buliding. Once she reached the rooftop she unfolded her wings and her body began to twist and contort. Her body slowly began to shift into a more reptilian nature as she changed into a black dragon. She spread he wings wide and croutched down before taking off in the air leaving the sound of large wing beats and the scent of carnage in the wind. She flew until she reached a water tower she cralwed underneath it and shifted back into her humanoid state. Horns, wings, a tail, scales on her cheeck nones and sharp claws. For the most part she was basically human looking. She wrapped her wings around her body concealing herself trying to hide and to rest.

Grim sighed a little. "Shin--" He soon growled at the scent of blood,hatred,and something that was not suppose to be there. Grim and a couple of other reapers were all the mystical creatures that were suppose to be scenced. "Something isn't right." Grim took his staff and began to run he moved faster then the speed of sound and eyes soon turned red. He soon moved so fast that he slightly moved
his location to the location of the female. When he came there,he looked very demonic and it was shocking he was a heavenly spirit. He looked at her with a seductive smirk.
"What are you doing here and why are you near a place with so many reapers?"
Aueras nearly was about to relax when she heard someone speak to her. She snapped open her wings and swiped at the man with her claws uttering a hissing roar. She looked at the man clad in purple and her own red eyes narrowed on him. Her silver shackles clincked against one another as she looked at the man. She stood in a pounce ready position as she held her tail in the air and whipped it back and forth agitated. She let out a series of rumble and clicks before she started to speak. "why should i tell such information?"she spole her voice slightly harsh she spoke with a drgon like rumble in her thraot in the beggining as it eventually faded to a normal human womans voice. She glared at the suspicious man foucsing intently as she began to size him up. She began to move side to side het hands and feet poised in a ready attack position, if this man were to harm her.

"You should tell me bacause me and a couple of other people are the only ones suppose to cause deaths or instruct people to die." King Death growled as a large crow shadow appeared behind him. "Im warning you not to challenge an angel of death by the way." He still had his smile,but it always betrayed his actual emotion.
Aueras let out a hysteric laugh seeing the large crow behind the purple suited man."oh me oh my....an angel if death what do we have here? Ha....i suppose i should say. Im a lab creation. An experiment how you say? Lab created black fire dragon." She said as she took in a deeo breath and exhalled black fire trying to defend herself as she felt her mind slip from sanity. It was something she had been forced to have through trauma. Her red eyes glew as she jumped spreading her wings high and flying in the air exhaling her balck fire. It grabbed the ground like water and it continued to burn long after the spray had been released. She whipped her tail into the fire trying to kill the man. Her body twisted as he femine features were apparent. She wore a top that was cutoff at the end of her breast line followed by a long scar that extebed horizontally from her abdomen. Her skin pale from limited sunexposure. Her short were cut off, as she moved her black leather collar gleamed it gave off another light however a small red heart shaped charm dangled from it. Proving she indeed was a pet.

Somewhere between harvesting the one mortal who had been unfortunate enough to die, a nearly epileptic itch-attack suddenly encompassed him as several mortals died at once.

Recovering, he found his way to the mass slaying and knew at once that something wasn't right. The disembodied heads were one thing; the confusion of people around him were another. He scowled as he touched his scythe to their bodies, absorbing their souls when a blast of energy ripped through him.

With a yell, he was sent hurtling several hundred feet away and turning he saw the creature he loathed more than anything: the shimigami.

"This goes too far even for your kind," the shimigami said, looking ready to attack the Reaper.

"Oy! Stop! First of all this wasn't my doing, secondly--" he ducked the shimigami's next attack, teleporting the heck out of dodge. He needed to find King Death and warn him about a potential usurper.

He felt only slight pain,but mostly anger. The crow like shadow turned into an actual crow,almost as big as he would be if he would turn into a crow. He stood on the crow's back with his staff now having two deadly blades on them. He looked serious and fierce as he put his double scythed staff in his mouth and put his hands in his pocket and pulled out golden chains that wrapped around her easily as purple flames engulfed the chains. "Im well warning you to watch it and not under estimate me."
Aueras let out another disembodied howl as the man wasn' harmed by her flames. She hissed as the golden chains wrapped around her ody, she hissed as the shadow of a crow turned into a live crow. She struggled in the chains now her attetion foucused on the chains, she hissed as the purple flames that engulfed it began to superheat the chains. She hissed as it began to burn her delicate flesh. She let out a howl of pain as she hung her head low, her red eyes becoming blank. As she hung her head low her body began to convulse and move in ripples underneath her flesh. She flung her head back in a loud cry of pain as her body began to shift into a dragon, her delicate and pale skin became linned with black scales. Her head began to grow to accomodate to a dragons snout. She let out another cry of pain, as her body finally changed to a fire proof dragon. However her collar and bindings around her wrists and ankles still remained, gleaming silver. She let out a his as she spread her wings open from the chains and even though she was ensared she flew towards the Blade wielding man unafraid. In a cry of desperation she whipped her tail at the crow and pounced the crow snapping at it with her large teeth flashing. "No I will not let you take me back! Im not going back to that crime lord, No! I dont care how you are to him."she yelled out trying to keep her fighting spirit Alive. She gripped the crows wings with her claws unwavering without fear of consequences. She continued to snap and hiss even with the tightening chains around her body. She did not underestimate the man, rather she didn't care what was to happen next, she fought like frightened animal trying to protect itself, and she didnt care uow it was going to happen. To Aueras this purple clad male was another sentbto pursue her and capture her. She cringed at the thought of being captured again, she would be starved, electrocueted until the point were she no longer had the energy to change into a dragon. She let out a distressed howl of pain, just thinking about what was to happen. She remaijed there attacking the crow, unmoving.

Reaper, between bouts of teleporting, heard the unusual cries--no, roars?--coming from a high-rise. He scowled. What was Grim doing this time? Didn't that guy know how to keep a low profile?

Arriving in the area, Reaper realized that the pursuing Shimigami behind him was the least of his worries. A huge dragon was squaring off against King Death.

His grip on the scythe loosened a little in his surprise, before tightening to keep him on his feet. "Uh, I'll just be here for moral support," he told himself, retreating to the shadows where he might be able to discern whether or where he could interfere--if needed. He hoped he wasn't needed, but he kept a wary eye out for interfering folk who might wind up dead for intervening.

The man still balanced on the crow and started to walk up its back and he took his staff out of his mouth and made it turn into a regular staff. "I never thought I would have to do this again." He jumped off the crow and let himself fall. His grip on his staff loosened as his red eyes became kind and turned into a lighter blue. "Wake up....wake up...wake up..." He felt himself drawing closer to the ground as the staff heard his plead to wake up. It flung itself into the ground as he landed on it with one foot and was balancing,his hands more tense and his eyes seeing her pain. "Not to hurt but to calm." He launched himself off the staff. He flipped into the air and turned into a crow himself larger then she was as a dragon. He spread his wings and stayed silent. His crow that he had been riding on was a mere ghost of him. It went to his body and turned his feathers the same color as the suit. "Listen to me,I will not hurt you. But you have angered me by not telling me this in the first place,and causing me to turn into a stinky crow."

He hadn't forgotten about Reaper and only hoped he was alright.
Aueras's eyes went wide seeing the crow she had been fighting had been a mere illusion. She looked over and saw the purple suited man had turned into a croe far larger then herself she landed on the ground and arched her back and began to hiss again still remaining strong. She galred at the man her eyes still in very narrow slights as she let out another distressed cry, in part letting a small hit of fear escape from her heart as she did. She looked at the purple crow and still very uncertain, she lunged for the crow snarling. "I dont belive you! You want to take me back.....No...no!" She yelled her mind in a confused mess, she growled as she lunged, hearing the man wished her no harm was hard to belive. And the man turning into a crow only worsened her weakened state of mind. She listening to the purple suited man was unimpressed and unbeliving hearing the man say he was angry agitated her beastly state. For all her concern staying strong and fighting back despite the odds is all she knew, she was going to fight until she was either knocked out or complelty bound by her wrists ankles and by her collar, only then would she stop. Her shcakles had been used countless times to pinn her and every time they worked. She kept in her constant motion for the purple crow, folding back her wings to keep them from being snared.

King Death disliked crows more then anything. He couldn't stand them but he was one. He turned into his human form and looked at her. "I understand your pain but you must stop." When she had lunged at him he realized his shoulder was hurt. He put his hand over his shoulder and shivered a little. "Stop this now."
Aueras looked at the man when she was ontop of his she was ready to strike him with her claws when firm command toldbher tobstop. She froze in tue moment as he spoke, she brought her hand down and looked at him confused. She let out a sharp wqil of pain as her body twisted and contorted back into her humanoid form. She looked atbhim with her long ponytail down her shoulder. Her red eyes looked at him with confusion, and she for a moment let down her gaurd and her body relaxed. Her tail fell limp along with her eings, a firm command and he was unafraid of her, she glanced at him as he held his shouder. He had changed back into his human form, she covered in burn marks did not feel the pain that ebbed from them. She instead looked at the man unsure what to do next. She cocked her head to the side and let out a small confused whine as she sat above him.

Grim (King Death) had troubles moving his right arm now but ignored the slightest of pain. He winced a small bit as he slightly shifted to the side. "It's hard when you are treated like a monster you never was. I can understand it all. It's hard,I know." His body was just a bit corrupted from shifting into a crow and the earlier events too. Just shifting made him bleed from his mouth because that was something he wasn't use to. He was only use to fighting damages. He didn't even waste his time struggling to his feet,and without his staff in his hands he might as well let himself bleed to death or wait for god to answer his plead for streanth.
He closed his eyes as his breath seemed struggled and crows lined buildings and looked down at him. They didn't look hungry or like they were waiting for death to strike him,but more like a worried look. Almost like they were praying form him to get up.
Aueras blinked several times until confused tears streamed to her face. She still sat on him and saw his was bleeding from his mouth. She whimpered and licked hier hand and then back to the purple wearing man. The words bit into her, she was a.monster, she was a freack of nature trying to get free. She looked at him and saw all the crows gathering. Immediatly the spines running xown her back stood on end. She hoped of the man and stood with her back down and let out a growl. She didn't know what they wanted but the last crow she came in contact with stole her last bit of food when she was in a cage. She growled and flicked her tail accidentlay knocking a metal object closer to the man. She growldd and jumpded onto the wall and latched onto it hissing and swiping at them with her claws. She for the moment forgot about the man that was bleeding on the ground. She looked back her eyes softened seeing the man on ground, she hoped off the wall and nudged thean on the side. He hadn't hurt her, and now he was lyong still defensless."get up...."she urged in a kind way mindful odf her sharp spines.

He could hear everything around. Soon,something odd got his attention.
"Wake up...Wake up...Wake up..."
That is what he had said befor but It was almost like a broken echo. His hand lifted up as the staff was then in his hand. He slammed the staff on the ground and the crows had a happy face. Bells started to ring and he slowly opened his eyes.
"Get up...Get up...Get up..."
He stood up slowly as he used his staff a little to help him. He looked banged up and hurt but he still stood strong. Everything around them seemed to freeze,except her,him,reaper,and even the crows. The crow's flew down next to him started to fly around him. Dust,rock,and gravel surrounded him untill he wasn't seen but then it all scattered. He stood there with an untouched look and a blue crow perched on his shoulder.
Aueras looked at the whole ordealaas the man slammed his staff on the ground. Everything seemed to freeze she looked at rock and dirt debrie swilriling around the man folowing the crows. Once eveything calmed down the purple man looked immaculate and not banged up as he did before hand. She whimpered seeing him so perfect and not to long ago he was wounded. She backed up her bare feet on the ground uncertain. Her eyes went wide as she let out a scared hiss, she brought herself low to the ground keeping her collar lowered, the last thing she wanted was for this man to chain her, it was the only thing she didnt have.the strenght to snap. She gulped her tail flicking low as she looked at the man.

A shadow like figure came over him as he seemed to vanish,but reappeared next to her. He grabbed her by her arms and held both of her arms in his hands. He looked at her kindly and he dropped his staff for a short while. He pulled her close and hugged her. "Everything will he okay,I promise. You will not get hurt anymore,think of me as your guardian angel." He smiled and stroked her back softly and kindly with care.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Kiss of Death (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus