Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Violet nodded, and walked up to Dmitri, “Do I just pick a room?”
Dmitri (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

He nods his head. "Yes, you just pick a room." Before he went to inspect the clearing, he opened the door for her. He walked around the clearing. As he moved the crickets around him go quiet. Although he looked like he was doing nothing, he was inspecting the area...checking tracks and the tree line
Violet gave a quiet thanks as he opened the door for her. She walked into the house and walked around, studying the bedrooms. She ended up choosing one on the second floor, it wasn’t anything fancy but she liked it.
She set her bag down on the bed, and unpacked her clothing and possessions.

//going to be quiet for a bit as I am going to the store...and it might take me an hour
Avory (played by Lance338)

((kk fine by me I'm getting off for a bit to))
I gotta go too, l'll be back later
((I’m heading to work, I’ll be home in about 3 hours))
((I’m alive!))
Avory (played by Lance338)

((welcome back! I've been checking on and off if anyone was back yet since all I've been doing is writing my book.... So ya kinda waiting for everyone!))

//just woke up from a nap with my daughter. And cool i too am writing a book
((I wrote a lot when I was in public school but I don’t anymore.))

Once he was satisfied, he went back inside the house, and washed his hands. Heading up to his room, he unlocked the door, and went inside. Shifting back to his human form, he ran his fingers through his hair. Getting dressed, he left his room, locked it back up, and then headed downstairs towards the kitchen. Hmmm...going to have to go shopping again after work. Turning to the door, he looked around a little bit, then headed out to the town. The humans never really knew what he was...only that he did all kinds of work.

https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=980&bih=1183&ei=dyRMWpa3OcOD0wLC05uwDw&q=brown+haired+hazel+eyed+male&oq=brown+haired+hazel+eye&gs_l=img.1.1.0l6.5536.15302.0.17633.26.14.1.11.12.0.889.3387.2-4j2j6-2.8.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..7.18.3442.0...0.WRc4hARy0Q4#imgrc=BY4XD5z5JHurAM:
Violet heard Dmitri leave and slowly walked out of her room. She walked down the stairs, and into the living room. She sat down on the couch, tucking her legs up to her chest.

When he got to town, he walked over to the job center...looking through the flyers that held many jobs. Pulling the tabs off of a few, he went over the the phone on the wall, and called the numbers that were on the pull tabs. Scheduling them throughout the day, he hung up the phone. His first client was needing his roof fixed.

Jarod was sitting on his front porch as he waited for Dmitri. As Dmitri walked up he rose up to his feet. "Are you Dmitri?" He nods his head to the question. "Let me take a look of your roof." Jarod nods his head and showed him where the leak was coming from. Looking in the attic, he find the spot. Looking back over to Jarod, he nods his head. "I can get that fixed. Leave it to me." Jarod nods his head and headed back downstairs. After a while he went downstairs to Jarod. "Alright, the leak is fixed. As well as the patch for the spot was covered up. If you need anything else fixed, don't be hesitant to leave a flyer. Jarod nods his head, "Thank you. Don't know how to thank you....here take this." He held out a hundred dollar bill. Dmitri nodded his head. "Thank you sir"
Violet slowly dozed off while sitting on the couch. She hadn’t managed to sleep much in the past 24 hours and it was starting to hit her.
Jack wandered around the territory, scouting out good points for defense when attacked. He found a couple of good vantage points, most hidden or had some form of protection. He remembered he hadn't slept in a few weeks, and was just going off of energy from the sun. Swamp elves were capable of doing that, since they're sort of plants.

He hadn't had any good jobs in a while, but that wasn't a good idea at the moment with hunters lurking around. He sent a telepathic message to dmitri "hey, do you want me to set up some traps, or is the place already set?" He asked, aiming at a stag. He quickly launched the arrow into the eye of the animal, giving it a quick and painless death.
Violet woke up on the couch, rubbing her eyes. She stood up and stretched, deciding to go for a walk in the forest. She hadn’t worked in a long time, but she decided she might try again since she was joining a pack again.

She walked out of the house and down the path, just enjoying the sun on her skin.

As he heard Jacks voice in his mind, he looked around. Ummm...sure. He was heading over to his next client who was an elderly woman named Janice who needed help with her yard and within her house. Janice was sitting on her rocking chair, sipping on some tea. When she saw him come up to her fence, she rose up and grabbed her walker. As she made her way down the ramp she held her hand out shakily. "Are you the nice young man who is going to help me with my yard and inside my house?" He nods his head. "Yes ma'am. I am here to help you Miss Janice." Helping her back down into her rocking chair, she smiles at him. "Don't you worry ma'am...I will take care of everything"
Violet walked around the packs territory, she had never been in it before. It was somehow different then the other parts of the forest, more alive.

Even though he was in his human form, he still had a very strong sense of smell. He could smell that she was almost ready to pass on. In his mind he caculated that she was close..and that she might not last a week. Normally he wouldn't care and kill his victims...but for Janice..he had felt sad about her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus