Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Dmitri (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

He chuckles some at the comment, then looked back at Jack. Standing up he walked over to the closet that held his armor. "I was born as a slave...long before I met Vlad...." Opening the closet he runs his hand down the wolven armor. " I met Vlad when I was already considered an adult, but before that I was working under whip and chain. My Masters were cruel to werewolves....using them to do heavy work or raised to be a pit fighter." He looks at his armor. "I was one who was to be a pit fighter."
Violet frowned, listening to Dmitri’s story. She watched as he walked over and studied the armor.
Avory (played by Lance338)

((not to be pushy just curious if we can skip it to morning, relaxe, have breakfast, and go for a morning run! XD ))

"When Lord Vlad found me, he had been fighting my so called masters. I was penned up in a cage...forced to be in wolven form. He freed me from my cage. At first I didn't know if I could trust him. It took him a while for him to gain my trust. But once he gained it...he gained a loyal follower. I protected him and kept traitors away from him."

//it is already day.....
Violet remained silent, letting Dmitri tell his story. She stood up and silently walked up beside him, looking down at the armor he had been studying.

Tracing his fingers along the wolven designs....he knew every groove by heart...even where it had been damaged from fights. "However....once Vlad died, I became a wanderer....picking up trades as I lived on past the normal lifespans of humans. I had gone through town after town, fighting in the wars of humans...letting my wolf hidden from their view. I did so many things that I have pretty much mastered in many trades of work. After all that...I wanted to be a part of someone more...my wandering a had me missing part of something more...someone to lead....to have a pack of my own. So I settled down in this forest and made my home."
Violet smiled a bit at the last part. “I’m happy that’s the decision you made. I haven’t had a pack since I was separated from my parents. I tried joining other packs but none of them ever worked out, but this one seems different.”

((oh really? Aww well then guess I wasn't paying attention to the time! Sorry bout dat) I'll add my post in a sec!))

He closes the cabinet, and looks over. "So....enough about me....how bout we go for a run....wake up the rest of our muscles."

Avory yawned stretching as she got up from the bed, she rubbed her eyes with a yawn. "What time is it? I dont care this beds so comfy!" She stood up wobbling out of the room noticing the two in the living room. "Mmmm morning!" She said greeting them with a smile.
Kai (played by Raven14)

((in lazy so I'll wait to be woken up))

Looking around he noticed Leon was still asleep. "Mhmm...looks like we have a late waker....guess I have to get him up." Grabbing some ice, he headed towards Leon's room. Opening the door he walked over to Leon...and slides the ice onto his neck, then stepped back.
Kai (played by Raven14)

Leon jumped from the bed "dam!! What was that? You trying to kill me??!!" He growled flicking his tail in irritation, he shook his head. "Whatever, anywho what do you want? I was sleeping ya know?" He said looking at him with an annoyed expression.

He narrowed his eyes. "It is time to get up. Let's go...we are going for a run."
Violet stood outside on the porch, waiting for everyone to wake up and get ready. She took off her clothes, folding them and leaving them on the porch. She shifted into her wolf form, walking back and forth on the porch.
Kai (played by Raven14)

Leon glanced at him, "a pack run? That's a first for me! Awsome let's go then" he walked into the living room he flicked his tail to the side. "Wait so just a run? Or are we going out to hunt, oh let's track down one of those hunters who just love to prey on us wolves!" He said sarcastically trying to make conversation.
Violet perked her ears as she heard the new male wake. She paced impatiently outside, wanting to go for another run.

Avory uncomfortable shifting Infront of others went into her room leaving the door cracked so she could get out. She undressed herself leaving her clothes on the bed, she then shifted into her wolf form. She shook her fur then padded to the door using her muzzle to fully open it, she proceeded outside and flicked her tail happily.

Walking out of Leon's room, he headed out to the front porch. Once outside, he stripped off his clothes, then hid them behind a potted plant. As soon as he stood up he shifted to his wolven form. Dropping down to all fours, he shook his black pelt...he fur swaying over muscles. Looking around at his pack, his golden eyes studied them...then he walked down the porch steps.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus